Nominate the April 2016 GOTM

Started by JOYCEfromNS, March 06, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Use this thread to nominate your choice for Guitar of The Month picture. Post the picture in this thread.

The nominations will be  according to the following rules:

1. If a member's Larrivee instrument has been GOTM previously, it can not be GOTM again

2. If a member has had a GOTM in the last 3 months, another picture from that member can't be nominated again.

3. Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum.

4. Nominations will be in a sticky thread in the Pictures section started by one of the mods each month. By about the 20th of the month a Vote thread will be started (each month) so that members can pick the next GOTM from the nominations.

5. Nominations will be closed each month by a mod after 6 nominations have been received.

6. One picture of each nominated instrument only, a collage of the same instrument is acceptable

7. Only one instrument owned by the same person, and only one nomination per person please.

8. This thread is about nominating the GOTM. if you wish to post a bunch of pictures of your guitar, better to start your own thread [in Pictures].

9. A member may nominate his/her own guitar, or an instrument belonging to another member.
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Maybe I can get the ball rolling.
I'll nominate my LS-03HB  FIII  #13/78

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 16, 2016, 06:38:10 PM
Maybe I can get the ball rolling.
I'll nominate my LS-03HB  FIII

LV...  what does the "HB"  stand for?????   

:nice guitar:      Good luck....   

HB = Herringbone, I believe.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Yes Herringbone.
Roger

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 16, 2016, 10:36:19 PM
Yes Herringbone.
I
Thanks LV and L07....  I should have known....  BobW...   :wacko:

There is a pix of headsup Larrivee in a pile of wood that I'd like to put up but being user idiot I don't know how to do it.Can someone.....

HELP!!!!!! :nice guitar:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on March 18, 2016, 09:07:55 AM
There is a pix of headsup Larrivee in a pile of wood that I'd like to put up but being user idiot I don't know how to do it.Can someone.....

HELP!!!!!! :nice guitar:
Here you go unclrob
Roger

Thanks  :cheers

Now we need one or 2 more.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Am I too late to nominate dependan's "O Project" Absolutely gorgeous results for this labor of love.  :cheers

1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

Quote from: markj on March 28, 2016, 03:28:04 PM
Am I too late to nominate dependan's "O Project" Absolutely gorgeous results for this labor of love.  :cheers

Yes, too late.  We''ve already been voting on the April GOTM for a while, and voting will close in a couple of days.   Also, Danny's 0 project was GOTM last summer and cannot be nominated again.

OK. I did not go back and review the previous GOTM.  :whistling:

1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003