Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate the February 2016 GOTM  (Read 2115 times)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« on: January 09, 2016, 01:27:05 PM »

Use this thread to nominate your choice for Guitar of The Month picture. Post the picture in this thread.

The nominations will be  according to the following rules:

1. If a member's Larrivee instrument has been GOTM previously, it can not be GOTM again
    Forum>Misc>Pictures>The Hall of Fame, previous Guitar of The Month pictures (2007-2012 Archives)

2. If a member has had a GOTM in the last 3 months, another picture from that member can't be nominated again.

3. Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum.

4. Nominations will be in a sticky thread in the Pictures section started by one of the mods each month. By about the 20th of the month a Vote thread will be started (each month) so that members can pick the next GOTM from the nominations.

5. Nominations will be closed each month by a mod after 6 nominations have been received.

6. One picture of each nominated instrument only, a collage of the same instrument is acceptable

7. Only one instrument owned by the same person, and only one nomination per person please.

8. This thread is about nominating the GOTM. if you wish to post a bunch of pictures of your guitar, better to start your own thread [in Pictures].

9. A member may nominate his/her own guitar, or an instrument belonging to another member.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 05:22:59 PM »

Nominations are slow out of the gate this month 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 05:48:55 PM »

Holiday hangover.... 
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »

C'mon folks.    Get your nominations up here,.  or should we just forget the GOTM for lack of interest ?
Riverbend

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 05:52:26 PM »

How about in slow months like this we use the losers from a few previous months? They're all winners in my book!

Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Espana Classical (made in Finland)
Ovation MCS 148 Mandolin
Epiphone Olympic Solid Body Electric (1967)
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 09:16:56 PM »

C'mon folks.    Get your nominations up here,.  or should we just forget the GOTM for lack of interest ?

NO!!!    I enjoy looking and voting....  will look through the pic file and see what's there .....   
ST
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 09:33:56 PM »

Hi Folks,

I've never wanted to nominate one of my own but it looks like a slow month.

Sometimes a glimpse is all you need.

Circa 1981 C38 Classical.

Cheers!

bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 11:18:07 PM »

Here is my 1991 OO-19  with the Flying Eagle ...  

Hope you enjoy the pic as much as I do the guitar

A photographer I ain't....  heck.... I can barely play a guitar and some even say I can't do that either....    
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 10:02:38 PM »

I nominate photomat's L 80

Fabulous guitar...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: