Any love for a Loudbox Mini?

Started by fongie, January 08, 2016, 01:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finally!! It's been a loooong week.  :nanadance  :nanadance  

Oh baby, just love this little guy, sounds fantastic!! Can't wait to get more play time over the week end. Happy!

How about you? Do you like yours?

Actually I do love mine.  Great little amp.  In addition I also have a Marshall AS50D. Yesterday I ordered a Fender Champion 20 to have in my shop for testing guitars.  Life is good.
Steve ....aka the SMan

Great amp... love mine so much that I upgraded th the Artist model ....   :+1:

Really wonderful amp.  I had the mini and also upgraded to the Artist.  Both are great.

L-03R
F-III IS/M
C-03R-TE won in Larrivee give away :)
A few electrics that don't get played much

Speaking of the Artist, now you guys are killing me........

After purchasing the Mini, a secondhand Artist came up for sale on eBay here in Australia. Starting bid 99 cent. Man, I had every intention of bidding. Having one finger on the bid button and the girlfriend holding the axe on one side, made it hard to think. I decided nah better not......... it ended at $380 AUD. Ahhhhh!!!

Anyway, this little guy is just as good. Day 2 and still madly in love. Today, I will do some noodleing around, hopefully I get the best sound out of it. Cheers guys

Sorry for the belated reply, but I just joined this forum.  I own a Loudbox Mini and really like it.  It's amazing how great it sounds, considering it's compact size.  It sounds even better now that I'm running my new Larrivee through it!
Ross J.
Keswick, Ontario, Canada

Larrivee LV-03 (Maple Leaf Inlays) - 2016
Simon & Patrick Quilted Maple Dreadnaught - 1995
Seagull Artist "Tuxedo Black" - 2021
S. Yairi Classical - 1979

...and lots of harmonicas!

I just picked up a used one off Craigslist, still in the box (the guy said he used it twice) looks brand new. Paid approx 55% less then out of a store/internet. Really enjoy it. Had the old LB100 which I was forced to sell when times were tough, miss that one, but happy now!
Larrivee OM-03MT
Eastman AC322ce
Eastman AC222ce
Eastman PCH3-CO
Art & Luthirie legacy 12 bourbon burst cw qit
Guild D140ce SB
Orangewood Sage Mahogany AE

:+1:    I own both a mini and an artist.....  great amps.....    :+1: