fitness1's LV-05
7 (23.3%)
geobro3's J-60 Silver Oak
8 (26.7%)
Ducktrapper's OM-1
15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Should be Close!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

just for the record I don't own the LV-05 anymore - sold it for down payment on my Charis :ohmy:
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

Someone acquired a well cared for and restored LV then!  You should post a pic of your koa Charis SJ Florentine in pics so we can see it!
George

Quote from: fitness1 on September 18, 2015, 07:12:46 PM
just for the record I don't own the LV-05 anymore - sold it for down payment on my Charis :ohmy:
I think the nomination should still stand as I think at the time it was done in good faith and non violation of GOTM Rule 3 " Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum."
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: georbro3 on September 18, 2015, 08:04:55 PM
Someone acquired a well cared for and restored LV then!  You should post a pic of your koa Charis SJ Florentine in pics so we can see it!

I'll do so in a separate thread here in this section....don't have any pics of just the Charis handy, but I have the Koa Twins in some good pics.
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on September 18, 2015, 08:08:40 PM
I think the nomination should still stand as I think at the time it was done in good faith and non violation of GOTM Rule 3 " Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum."

Does "owned by a member" mean currrently  owned by a member or formerly  owned by a member. If the latter, all the winners belong to ... Jean LarrivĂ©e!!!  :laughin:  

Quote from: dependan on September 21, 2015, 09:13:11 PM
you got that right
and if you are a member of this forum You Got The Right to Vote. For a little while.

Congratulations Mr Trapper a fine pic indeed!!