Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leho Guitars, designed by Jean Larrivee?  (Read 3607 times)
Strings4Him
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 12:15:44 AM »

I think those who may feel that they are getting a "no-name" Larrivee for half the price are going to be disappointed.  You get what you pay for.

I tried a few and was not impressed.
rosborn

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 02:46:47 AM »

I think used Larrivees are the best bang for the buck there is in the guitar world right now.

I don't know... I got a brand new 000-40 for XXXX and I think I got an incredible bang for my buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EDIT by Moderator
Davy Vanthuyne

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 11:12:43 PM »

There are some for sale on reverb, the seller is wellknown, he advertises some of them made in the usa like John said in a previous post. It looks like they are photographed in the Larrivéefactory.

Larrivée rs 2 P90 2010
Larrivee rs 4 jason lollar 2008
Fender cd100 ce lh
Fender '51 customshop tele faded nocaster blonde 2016
pewtergod

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 04:45:34 AM »

Well, I got the Leho today, And I think I'm going to order another.  This doesn't look, feel, or sound like a Chinese guitar, like my Blueridge (varnish too thick), Guilds (gloss finish).  Well, my Michael Kelly MKD52SCE is satin finish, and really well built like this. And it  sounds pretty great.  Real Grover tuners and a top covered in silking, perfectly straight even grain top, has to be at least AA grade (they claim AAA grade, but US Guitars Plus are the only ones I've seen with a grade on it).  A couple of the frets could have been sanded better on the ends. It won't have the resale value of a Larrivee, but i don't plan on selling it any time in the near future. Oh, real bone nut, saddle, and pins. 
markj

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 05:15:24 AM »

gotpics?
pewtergod

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 09:07:18 PM »

gotpics?
Put them up already under New Leho Designed By Larrivee.  In fact, I think I put pics up a couple places.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: