MODEL LEGACY SERIES OM-40R

Started by Antoine Morin, August 15, 2015, 11:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello,

I am very interested by the model : Legacy Series OM-40R. I foresee to have enough money to buy one at the end of the year. But, I don't know where I can try this model around Paris -Fr (or a similar model). I am looking for some precisions about the neck of the guitare. I play with a Seagull Maritime (spruce/mahogany). The width of the neck is close to 46 mm. I like the shape and width of the neck because I play  the "old fashion picking" mainly.

Have you some experience with a OM-40R model? or could you please send me more information concerning the neck of the OM 40 R model?

Thank a lot.

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Welcome to the Forum!  Please read the rules when you get a chance.  (Especially the part about donuts.    :smile: )

If you can get your hands on almost any Larrivee you would get a good idea of what the neck is like.  They are very consistent between models, with the only exception being a slightly wider neck for a couple of models.  That is explained on the Larrivee web site.  For example, if you try any OM model you will be playing the same neck as the Legacy series OM.

Regards,

Gregg
"Music is too important to be left to professionals."

I played a ton of OMs before I bought my OM-03 and to Gregg's point the necks were very consistent.
Cheers!

Zach
--
OM-03