Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Larrivee L-09FM $1700.00  (Read 137 times)
kleppermaster

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2018, 05:35:02 PM »

I have for sale a Larrivee L-09FM. It was born on February 21st 1992.
Here is what it is:

It is made with a quarter-sawn Sitka spruce top and flame maple back and sides. It has wooden binding (not plastic), a clear pick guard, and a classical style rosette. It is a 14 fret instrument with very low action (no buzz). It is strung with Elixer light strings and plays like a dream.

This is a very fine instrument with tasteful decoration and minimalist inlays. The detail work is impeccable.

It comes with the original Larrivee hard case

I will give the buyer 2 weeks to return it if not satisfied.

Why am I selling it? I love this guitar. It's the first really good guitar I have ever owned. However, I play more finger style and prefer to play my James Goodall TPE-000 12 fret guitar. I find I'm not playing the Larrivee much anymore, and Its too good to just sit around in the humidor.

I am pricing it at $1700.00 because the MSRP for a new L-09 is $3598.00. That is with a pickup and mine does not come with a pickup so knock off $300.00. Then add $600.00 for the optional Flame Maple back and sides. Total MSRP $4098.00. Even is you get it on a 50% off sale it's $2049.00. Therefore, please no lowballs. I know you would like to pay less. So would I. I will negotiate, but before you offer $350.00 just go fish or buy a new one.

It is located in Madison, WI 53704

I was only able to post 2 pics. PM me and I will send you my email. Send me one back and I will send you more pictures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: