Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Concert Lineup?  (Read 857 times)
redwoodwildflower

Ignore
« on: April 30, 2015, 08:09:27 PM »

I thought I'd start a thread about the concerts people are planning to attend this summer. I didn't see one already, but I could be mistaken. I always look forward to going to shows and I'm really looking forward to this summer. Here's who I'm planning to see, who are you seeing?

I saw Willie Watson at the beginning of April.
Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters (This is the second time I will be seeing him, amazing!)
Willie Nelson and Alison Krauss
The Decemberists
Zepparella (all female Led Zeppelin cover band)
Kansas
Lynyrd Skynyrd

That's my short list for now, I may add more shows. I might see The Who in September. I wanted to see the Eagles again but all of their inexpensive seats are sold out and people are selling them for more than better seats that are still available for purchase, I can't afford either.
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 09:59:36 PM »

Not too many.
Blind Boys of Mississippi and Dirty Dozen Brass Band.
Most of my favorite performers tour Europe in summer.

I looked over your list and noticed Willie Nelson. The guy turned 82 yesterday, according to my news source.
Starting a new "business", too, I understand.
Hope I can walk and talk at 82.
redwoodwildflower

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »

Not too many.
Blind Boys of Mississippi and Dirty Dozen Brass Band.
Most of my favorite performers tour Europe in summer.

I looked over your list and noticed Willie Nelson. The guy turned 82 yesterday, according to my news source.
Starting a new "business", too, I understand.
Hope I can walk and talk at 82.

It's incredible! I hope I have half of the spark he has at that age. I did hear about his new business too, it's only fitting that he does. 
hodagg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 01:08:23 AM »

Just got tix the other day for Sean and Sara Watkins from Nickel Creek playing in August at the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley, CA. This incarnation is being called The Watkins Family Radio Hour and will have some special guests along with them.

Here's a little taste

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99T_WiKE5JQ

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: