Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundclips  (Read 1468 times)
bevo

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2004, 05:29:06 PM »

I dunno who's in charge of this forum but is there any way that a soundroom/soundclip section can be added to this site.  Like, a soundclip of each guitar that Larrivee has to offer and songs played by Larrivee players can be added as well.  
 I think this would be a great addittion to this forum and it can answer a lot of questions that people might have.  Just a suggestion.  

wtb LSV-05
Zach
Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 07:00:10 PM »

I guess I'm in charge  :D

Sound clips are a great idea.  The problem right now is that the site is limited by a fairly small amount of storage space.  In the next week or so I plan on moving the site to a different host with 10 times the space that we currently have.  After that, I plan on finally implementing the review section of the site.  Once that is done I'll work on getting a sound clip section up.  

Who all is willing to submit clips?  :D  

Zach
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 12:50:53 AM »

First Zack your amazing for doing all this,thanks
Second how do I do a sound bite I shout all this thing all the time and I get no responce!!!!!! B)  

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
GIGGLER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 04:33:27 PM »

Once I start recording some stuff, I'd be happy to post sound clips. I'm setting up recording abilities on my computer....but being a non computer geek hinders me some.

Don't take no wooden nickles, and don't put beans in your ears.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: