Larrivee L-05 Mt

Started by Mikey3, April 29, 2015, 01:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrivee L-05 MT. Rare all mahogany model. Has a passive K&K pickup installed. Bridgepins and tuners were also upgraded. Price is $1300. Gonna really miss this one

:?  Mikey...  photo links did not work for me...   :blush:

Gorgeous L body!  Love the Gotoh Delta 510's, they add class... How did you get one made in the USA with microdots?
George

I am not the original owner, so i am not certain on the microdots....in regards to the tuners. these things are amazing, best tuners I have used hands down...super smooth!

I agree, I have a set on one of my electric guitars and I should be receiving a set in antique gold I ordered for one of my Larrivee acoustics in the mail this very morning!
George

:cop:   Mikey...  please take the pictures down....  I almost go into some sort of GAS  :drool:   :drool:  fit everytime I see the pics of your beautiful guitar...

Makes me feel like some sort of half-crazed  :nana_guitar guitar fein that just has to have it...  but can't...  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

Please hurry up and sell it... please....   :arrow

BobW...  :guitar

Quote from: georbro3 on April 29, 2015, 08:00:44 PM
Gorgeous L body!  Love the Gotoh Delta 510's, they add class... How did you get one made in the USA with microdots?

All Larrivee's have micro dots except the traditional series and the 10 series, although I have seen some 10 series with micro dots but they were special order.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

The factory guys tell me they don't put the microdots on in the USA plant in CA anymore.  I have three that were made in Canada that have microdots, but all the rest have standard size dots except the ones that have diamonds or vines or whatever.  I have seen several lately that are marked made in USA that have microdots, but I don't see any online or in the stores anywhere, that weren't made in Canada.  I really prefer the microdots and the old style rosettes, just personal preference...  This MT is a gorgeous guitar.
George

Ya its an amazing guitar.....really gonna miss it....ill definitely have to get a lower priced larrivee to keep me somewhat satisfied...but im sure it wouldn't touch this one.

I have had a few nice offers, but nothing that I have accepted. This beauty is still available.

Any trade interest?
Martin OM-21 Ambertone (On Order)
Taylor 326
Larrivee LS-03 Italian Spruce/Walnut (In Route)
Yamaha LL16 SB
Epiphone 50th Anniversary Inspired by "1964" Caballero - Mahogany

Back on the Market! No trades, only looking to sell

Is this still available?

Yes it's still available

If your L-05 is still available, please contact me at crbyrd@gmail.com. Thanks.

Thought it was sold a few times...still available though

Is this guitar still available?  I was unable to see the pictures.