Pages: 1 ... 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 FORUM SHIRT SIGN-UP SHEET !  (Read 20415 times)
Mr_LV19E
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2015, 04:32:08 AM »

Looking good Kurt.

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"
dave42

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2015, 11:27:42 AM »

I was wearing my shirt a few days ago. I walked out of a convenient store/gas station and a guy backing out of a parking spot yelled, "Hey! A Larrivee shirt! You never see one of those!" All the while he was backing straight toward a car!! I yelled back at him to 'Stop' at the same time the other car honked its horn! Missed by inches. The guy looked at me and said, "Music... it's such a distraction!" :)

He said he really couldn't play guitar very well, but he owned a Larrivee he got from Wildwood Music (65 miles from here). The most beautiful thing he's ever heard, he said. :)

Dave
'12 L-03RW Italian Spruce (Wildwood)
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2015, 02:50:03 PM »

I was wearing my shirt a few days ago. I walked out of a convenient store/gas station and a guy backing out of a parking spot yelled, "Hey! A Larrivee shirt! You never see one of those!" All the while he was backing straight toward a car!! I yelled back at him to 'Stop' at the same time the other car honked its horn! Missed by inches. The guy looked at me and said, "Music... it's such a distraction!" :)

He said he really couldn't play guitar very well, but he owned a Larrivee he got from Wildwood Music (65 miles from here). The most beautiful thing he's ever heard, he said. :)

Good story !
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: