2015 FORUM SHIRT SIGN-UP SHEET !

Started by tuffythepug, April 20, 2015, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Now I'm regretting not getting in on this.  The shirt looks great!  Dang it!    :crying:
Larrivee LV-10 2013
Michael Gee classical 2003
Martin D12X1AE 12 string
Alvarez AP66
Gretsch 5420t Electromatic

This Northern Canuck received his tees yesterday, thanks Lynn!

Quote from: datdaddy on June 10, 2015, 07:36:05 AM
Now I'm regretting not getting in on this.  The shirt looks great!  Dang it!    :crying:

Can you wear a XXXL ?    I have one extra.

T

Quote from: Marauder on June 10, 2015, 08:45:53 AM
This Northern Canuck received his tees yesterday, thanks Lynn!

Hmm.  Haven't got mine yet.  If they don't show up tomorrow, I'm going to start worrying.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on June 11, 2015, 12:05:27 AM
Hmm.  Haven't got mine yet.  If they don't show up tomorrow, I'm going to start worrying.

We've never had one fail to arrive before, but sometimes it takes longer than expected.  I had one arrive in Sweden several days before one that went from Calif.  to Alaska.      I recently ordered a  tshirt that took two weeks to get from Ohio to California.  Frustrating but they usually always get where they're supposed to .     Your 2 shirts went out on 5/29 via first class mail.    Customs Form #LC333983755US.
Don't start worrying yet.    It will get there eventually.

Lynn

I can deal with XXXL, although that is not my normal size, ahem.

Let me know how we need to to do the deal.

m2

Quote from: tuffythepug on June 10, 2015, 09:22:49 AM
Can you wear a XXXL ?    I have one extra.

T
Larrivee LV-10 2013
Michael Gee classical 2003
Martin D12X1AE 12 string
Alvarez AP66
Gretsch 5420t Electromatic

Quote from: datdaddy on June 12, 2015, 11:14:35 AM
I can deal with XXXL, although that is not my normal size, ahem.

Let me know how we need to to do the deal.

m2

OK..  send me your email address (you can email me at lcf1221@aol.com) and I will send you a paypal request for the funds:   $17.00 for the shirt and $3.00 for shipping to the U.S.A..   ( about $10.00 for Canada )    I will send your shirt to the address you give me as soon as I see the funds in my PayPal
account.

T

I LOVE these shirts!  Very high quality and the best design yet.  I am so glad I got in on this. 

Lynn, it is wonderful that you do all this for us.  It is a lot of time and work.  I really appreciate it.

Did I tell you how much I LOVE these shirts?

mary
:blush:

Quote from: kaos on June 14, 2015, 07:59:22 AM
I LOVE these shirts!  Very high quality and the best design yet.  I am so glad I got in on this. 

Lynn, it is wonderful that you do all this for us.  It is a lot of time and work.  I really appreciate it.

Did I tell you how much I LOVE these shirts?

mary

Mary, I'm so glad you love the shirts.  I agree, they are the best ones we've done. 
Unfortunately, there is at least one forum member who has yet to receive their shirts.  I've never had a situation where an order did not eventually arrive so I've got my fingers crossed that they will be delivered this week.

Any XL's left....? I got my Larges but they do run a bit small. I would buy a couple if you have.

Thank you,
Taylor 424ce SL
Breedlove Pro C25/CRH
Rainsong OM
Composite Acoustics OX Raw ( Peavey)
Rainsong OM
Voyage Air VAOM-1C (2)
Baden D style Mahogany
Journey Instruments Spruce/Mahogany
Prestige Eclipse

Quote from: dkoloff on June 14, 2015, 08:44:36 PM
Any XL's left....? I got my Larges but they do run a bit small. I would buy a couple if you have.

Thank you,

There is only one shirt left: a XXXL.   However, I may end up having to order a couple of replacements for a member who has not received their shirts yet.  If I do that I can accept your order for a larger size.

T

Quote from: tuffythepug on June 14, 2015, 08:58:19 PM
There is only one shirt left: a XXXL.   However, I may end up having to order a couple of replacements for a member who has not received their shirts yet.  If I do that I can accept your order for a larger size.

T

In that case, Lynn, I might also place an order for a smaller size - my 2XL is kinda hanging on me, and I'm shooting for losing 20 more pounds...

(now see what you've started...sorry!)
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I don't want to start a round two of shirt orders either but if there is that opportunity I'd like to order another as my medium is a little snug

OK  I'll try to make this as simple as I can.    For the member who has not received his shirts I am ordering 2 more to replace them.  If the original order eventually arrives he will have to send them back or pay for 2 extras. 

Keep in mind that our price was based on a bulk order and if I order additional shirts due to size issues  the cost would be higher since I'd only be ordering a few of them.  I have worked with  the supplier and he is willing to allow me an additional 6 shirts at the original price.     I cannot take returns for replacement due to size issues;  sorry, I am not in the shirt business and I am doing this on my own time.

So, I will be getting 2 XL shirts for L07 Shooting Star's lost parcel.  (I hope the Post office can help me out on this since this is out of pocket for me) and one XL for Mikeymac who is apparently smaller than he thought he was  :whistling:

dazdarren, if your medium is snug, what size do you want    Large ?  let me know as soon as possible since I want to move on with this and get it all resolved

Your Faithful Servant   :wink:
Tuffythepug

Thanks, Lynn - much appreciated.

:donut :coffee :donut2 :coffee

Lynn I would love a Large if possible. Thanks!  Your continued hard work on this project is much appreciated

BTW, if someone out there needs a size 2x, I have one that's been washed but not worn (other than to try it on and discover it's too big, and getting bigger as I shrink!).

I'll mail it to you for $20 (shirt and shipping in USA) via paypal payment.

Mike

My shirts finally arrived here in Edmonton today.  I have no clue what happened to them enroute.  Tuffy and I were sweating over this for a couple of weeks already.

Very nice shirts and thanks for all your trouble Tuffy.  :cheers

Kurt

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on June 19, 2015, 04:41:45 PM
My shirts finally arrived here in Edmonton today.  I have no clue what happened to them enroute.  Tuffy and I were sweating over this for a couple of weeks already.

Very nice shirts and thanks for all your trouble Tuffy.  :cheers

Kurt

Finally !!!  :thumb

I just noticed.  I have man-boobs, and I'm pointing at them.   :crying: