2015 FORUM T SHIRT DESIGN POLL ADDED

Started by tuffythepug, April 11, 2015, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which design do you prefer for the back on the proposed new Larrivee Forum t-shirt

Design #1
5 (14.3%)
Design #2
1 (2.9%)
Design #3
0 (0%)
Design #4
2 (5.7%)
Design #5
4 (11.4%)
Design #6
4 (11.4%)
Design #7
4 (11.4%)
Design #8
3 (8.6%)
Design #9
20 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: April 20, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

OK...  seems like there is some interest in getting another t shirt order started.    

This is the place to discuss design ideas, colors, etc     Everyone can have a say.   In the end there will have to be a single design that is agreed upon by the majority of interested members for us to go forward with the production of the shirts.

There have been some good ideas put forth on the other thread.   Present them here for discussion and let's see where this goes.    :thumb

Tuffy

I have loved every design so far.  The only thing I'd like to see is a pocket, if it doesn't add too much to the cost.

Ed

Thanks Tuffy,

Here are the designs I submitted on the other thread.

Back Design # 1.

"Guitars are meant to be played not dis-played."

Back Design #2

Back Design #3

Back Design #4 (silver logo) and Back Design # 5 (Brown logo)

Front Design #1

Front Design #2 (with pocket logo)

I'm not that great with graphics but if you need me to render your ideas on a shirt, just post the images and ideas in this thread and I'll do my best to put 'em together for you all. Have a great weekend!  :cheers

I like #1 front with #2 back-I would be in either way for 2 or 3 tees.

Quote from: Marauder on April 11, 2015, 06:58:03 PM
I like #1 front with #2 back-I would be in either way for 2 or 3 tees.

Same combo here....
Taylor 424ce SL
Breedlove Pro C25/CRH
Rainsong OM
Composite Acoustics OX Raw ( Peavey)
Rainsong OM
Voyage Air VAOM-1C (2)
Baden D style Mahogany
Journey Instruments Spruce/Mahogany
Prestige Eclipse

2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF
???? Mitchell MDJ-10 3/4 scale dread
???? Squier Danocaster

My Sound Cloud

Front #1 and Back #2.

I'm down for ordering two shirts regardless of the design outcome

I like the combo that's getting the votes, but I could go for others, either way, I'm in for 1 shirt this time.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I'm wondering if the "made in the U.S.A." words in the label might be a turn off to our Canadian and other international members.   In the past I have shipped a lot of shirts across the border and it might be difficult to get a sufficient quantity of orders without total participation from previous shirt buyers.   Just a thought   :blush:  Of course those words could be omitted if we want to do so.   

Quote from: tuffythepug on April 12, 2015, 12:30:25 AM
I'm wondering if the "made in the U.S.A." words in the label might be a turn off to our Canadian and other international members.   In the past I have shipped a lot of shirts across the border and it might be difficult to get a sufficient quantity of orders without total participation from previous shirt buyers.   Just a thought   :blush:  Of course those words could be omitted if we want to do so.   
That's what Larrivee is now though, a US company.  If someone is bothered then I can't see them wanting a Larrivee shirt at all.  Granted, the shirt represents the forum but if you cater to everyone's quirks, you'll never get anywhere.
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Front #1 and back 2 are fine. Personally not into pocket T shirts though. Would go for at least 1or possibly 2 if  different colors were available and no pocket option.
Larrivee OM-03MT
Eastman AC322ce
Eastman AC222ce
Eastman PCH3-CO
Art & Luthirie legacy 12 bourbon burst cw qit
Guild D140ce SB
Orangewood Sage Mahogany AE

Front 1, back 1,    Back one doesn't say made in USA if that helps. + I like that color best. I can do one, no pocket though.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

I'd be in for (2) new Tshirts!!

Front 1
Back 2

Thank you guys for putting this this together!

:thumbsup

Quote from: tuffythepug on April 12, 2015, 12:30:25 AM

I own a couple of Canadian guitars that say Made in Canada.    :?
Steve ....aka the SMan