Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ze new OM 12 String Comeht...  (Read 939 times)
bifenwolf

Ignore
« on: March 30, 2015, 02:13:36 AM »

Ze new OM 12 String cometh this week....picks and hopefully some sound tracks.....Woodpecker.....
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:30:41 AM »

+1   Looking forward to your report... BobW...
AZLiberty
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 01:37:36 AM »

Ze new OM 12 String cometh this week....picks and hopefully some sound tracks.....Woodpecker.....

OM 12-string.  I may be jealous.  And this coming from someone who just bought a Rainsong 12 last week.

Pretty pretty rosewood with a ton of overtones I hope?

OM-03RE,
D-03R-12,
Parlor
LS-03 Forum-III #34 (IS/MH)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/markhorning
bifenwolf

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 03:11:38 AM »

Ze OM 12 String Larrivee arrived 4 days ago..........In heaven. bigrin....pics will come tomorrow. First day, the left hand was kill'n me since been awhile not playin 12.   Now,  having never posted/uploaded a tune, any help appreciated.  I don't have the fancy equipment, just a guitar and a cool fingerpick'n tune. Is there an easy way to post WoodPecker??  For all you Larrivee folks, brewin' a pot of "Seattle's Best" Fog in the am.   :coffeeAlso, noticed the fretboard trim looks to be maple??   
AZLiberty
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 04:19:02 AM »

Also, noticed the fretboard trim looks to be maple??   

If is brand new, then is good chance you have one with the new upgraded maple fretboard binding. 

OM-03RE,
D-03R-12,
Parlor
LS-03 Forum-III #34 (IS/MH)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/markhorning
bifenwolf

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 03:26:19 AM »

OK, no pics today....sorry but a few comments.  I luv this OM 12 string.  Left hand is in better shape now and getting used to 12 strings.  I gota say this and might get some pushback but; the neck feels of a 90's era Taylor! blush  (Complement)  Neck feels nothing like my L03 2001. The guitar looks the dude from WI coming to FL....no tan, what so ever.  Very light colored top and sure a few years will give it the Tan effect.  Bottom line; sounds incredible!!
ffinke
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 03:44:46 AM »

OK, no pics today....sorry but a few comments.  I luv this OM 12 string.  Left hand is in better shape now and getting used to 12 strings.  I gota say this and might get some pushback but; the neck feels of a 90's era Taylor! blush  (Complement)  Neck feels nothing like my L03 2001. The guitar looks the dude from WI coming to FL....no tan, what so ever.  Very light colored top and sure a few years will give it the Tan effect.  Bottom line; sounds incredible!!

(that's champagne in those glasses!)

Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: