Larrivee OM-50
Larrivee Forum IV - #19
Willson 3400S Eb Tuba
Wessex BBb Helicon

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 13, 2015, 12:11:41 PM
Thanks, pretty cool. 

Didn't have time to watch the other 237 trade secrets.   :wave
Oh come on, Roger.
You could probably work through them all in less than a month if you locked yourself in the basement and told your friends and family you were on safari in Elbonia.

Coincidentally, I just viewed that one tonight also.  I'm a subscriber to the trade secrets.  Lots of good tips, techniques, and info.  I have downloaded many that I didn't get automatically from before I subscribed a couple of years ago.  I now have all of them back to 2010.  Still, I probably only have about half of the 237.  I reference them quite often when working on guitars.  Highly recommended.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

I did a similar process for the Koa binding on my maple parlor build although Dan's process was a bit more refined with cooler tools.
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on March 14, 2015, 03:21:48 AM
Coincidentally, I just viewed that one tonight also.  I'm a subscriber to the trade secrets.  Lots of good tips, techniques, and info.  I have downloaded many that I didn't get automatically from before I subscribed a couple of years ago.  I now have all of them back to 2010.  Still, I probably only have about half of the 237.  I reference them quite often when working on guitars.  Highly recommended.
:+1: I do the same. I had seen this and was also impressed that the guitar had a bolt on neck in 1837.