Forum Guitar Round 2 Orders, Please Pin

Started by guitarcrazy, February 08, 2005, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuoteI didn't realize this before, but since these have abalone rosettes they have to complete Fish and Wildlife documents, as well as the normal importation procedures.
So does this mean that the Canadians are fastening size OOOO treble hooks to the OM size guitars and trolling with them?

What's the biggest fish you've caught with your Larrivee?

B)
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

haaaaa

nope we do this cause it makes no sense, and we have to some how get even due to the mad cow / softwood lumber deal.....

sometimes we do things just for the HAL I BUT

:lol:  
1993 - Larrivee D-60 Rosewood w/ Bband A1 / ust
a good way to start my Larrivee collection!

Celebrate we will Because life is short but sweet for certain

QuoteSo does this mean that the Canadians are fastening size OOOO treble hooks to the OM size guitars and trolling with them?

What's the biggest fish you've caught with your Larrivee?

B)

Now the secret is out.  I knew it was only a matter of time. I live in Oregon but make frequent trips up North.  Never had must luck with OM's though, they really seem to prefer the Parlors or Baby Taylors.   Got this guy with a Baby Taylor last spring

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

Now that's a fish!  Well here's an update, the guitars are done, boxed, and leaving Vancouver tomorrow!  Here is some proof sent to me today by Jean Jr.!  Not long now!  J

http://www.notableguitars.com
My guitars:

Larrivee OM-50
Fender Strat
Larrivee OM-03MT

:D This is too much... I'll take that one, and that one, and that one with the cool grain

This is torture..

Tracking Number, what is the tracking number ?  What is UPS called in Canada..

Deep Breath, Deep Breath  :o  

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

Don't those look nice.  Won't be long now.  Keep telling you sell that.  And keep up the deep breathing it helps.  

re: LookingForLarri. Now thats a fish. Although its hard to tell who has who?

Jason. Good news. Thanks for taking the lead on this project.  
Randy R., Georgia, USA

Hi Randy, it has been my pleasure.  (FYI, your guitar is third from the left in the photos).  J :D  
My guitars:

Larrivee OM-50
Fender Strat
Larrivee OM-03MT

QuoteHi Randy, it has been my pleasure.  (FYI, your guitar is third from the left in the photos).  J :D

79036, eh?

Randy R., Georgia, USA

man, what a treat that would be. you guys are going to be getting some great guitars.  :D  

Has anybody flown on Jet Blue or Song? You know how they have that little tracking screen on the TV's where you can see a little plane moving over a map tracking the progress of your flight? We need something like that for these guitars! We could use a little guitar over a map of North America. We could watch all the guitars go to Montana, and then watch them take their individual paths to us. I think this is a great idea.  :lol: It would be so much better that following the UPS tracking number. Hey Jason, what do you think? We got a lot of smart people here who could help.....

OK, OK, back to reality. Those last pictures sure have made me impatient. It's hard to concentrate on work today!
Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

those are beautiful. dang! i should have got one. ;)  

Forum Guitars Shipping!  The first of the forum guitars have arrived, and are going to ship out tomorrow, Apr 22!  The tracking numbers are posted below, so you can watch them arrive.  You won't be able to track until Friday evening, but they are on the way.  They are all spectacular, set up so that they play well, and have a great, round tone.  The 12 fret neck and all-mahogany makes for a great little guitar.  I can't wait for you to get them!  Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible.  Jason

P.S., John W, please contact me when you get a chance.  Thanks!  J

Ken D       379995510002279

Jason A     379995510002286

Cesar C.   379995510002293

Joseph H.  379995510002309  

Todd S      379995510002316

Wade C    379995510002323

Gino T.     379995510002330
My guitars:

Larrivee OM-50
Fender Strat
Larrivee OM-03MT

Thank YOU Jason!   You're the one that made it possible!  

Someone want to donate one to me?  I would play it at church, wouldn't that make it a charitable deduction?   :lol:  
Mike Jones

Larrivee D-03R
K&K Pure Western P/U
Seagull S 12+
Ultrasound Ag30P
ESP EC 100-QM
Webstrings Lights

QuoteSomeone want to donate one to me?  I would play it at church, wouldn't that make it a charitable deduction?   :lol:
Mike,

let me know when you can make it to one of my saturday jams. I'll bring mine (after I've had a chance to break it in).  :lol:  
Randy R., Georgia, USA

Well that was fast on the shipping turn around.   Thanks for setting this up Jason.   :D  

QuoteThe tracking numbers are posted below,
Fedex ??

USPS ???

UPS ????

DHL --- Nah ???

Looks like a Fedex tracking number but I'm not sure  :(  

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor