Forum Guitar Round 2 Orders, Please Pin

Started by guitarcrazy, February 08, 2005, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OK Gang,  1 week down! We are all seven days closer to that big brown box arriving. And the good part is that, by then, it should be warm enough that we don't have to wait to open them  :D  

Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

OK Gang,  1 week down! We are all seven days closer to that big brown box arriving. And the good part is that, by then, it should be warm enough that we don't have to wait to open them  :D  

Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

Only one week!  Man, I am no good at waiting.  Maybe we'll see some production pics in a week or two.

Wade

Time Stands still.... :(

Not even two weeks have gone by....

Looking forward to some of those production pics

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

Gotta tell ya'll - I am PEA GREEN with envy . . . wish I wasn't such a newbie.  I already have the I-want-collect-a-bunch-of-guitars disease.  :lol:

I used to collect stupid (okay, not stupid) stuff like china and crystal and -- well, stupid stuff.  

Now, I want to collect Larrivees.   <_<  
L-09

QuoteGotta tell ya'll - I am PEA GREEN with envy . . . wish I wasn't such a newbie.  I already have the I-want-collect-a-bunch-of-guitars disease.  :lol:

I used to collect stupid (okay, not stupid) stuff like china and crystal and -- well, stupid stuff.  

Now, I want to collect Larrivees.   <_<
Yeh. It takes girls a long time to figger out that the good stuff to collect is fishing lures, beer cans, and guitars.  :lol:  ;)  
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Hello!  I spoke with Jean Larrivee jr., and he was going to try to get some good pics done this week and send them to me.  When I get them I'll post them here.  Getting closer every day!  J
http://www.notableguitars.com
My guitars:

Larrivee OM-50
Fender Strat
Larrivee OM-03MT

The only good thing about Monday mornings is that when you wake up you are one week closer to the FORUM II!! 2 weeks down....

Tops and backs are probably picked out and glued up. Maybe put together with the sides. Hope we get some pictures with this round.

Tick, tock, tick tock.....
Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

Monday morning again.  Must be 3 weeks down.  It's really not that long.  Once you take out sleeping and then work time.  And then guitar time so it is really only a couple of days. :)

Wade

Wade,

You beat me to it.  :lol: I was just about to go in and log another week down! If we are lucky, we could be half way there :)

Joe
Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

Yes Joe I saw that I would beat you this week.  We both must be bad at waiting for things.  I bet we will get some cool pics soon.

Wade

Wade and Joe,

That makes three of us.  Since I'm on the West Coast I just cant seem to get up a 3 AM to post and be first but rest assured the flame burns out West as well....

Ken

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

QuoteWade and Joe,

That makes three of us.  Since I'm on the West Coast I just cant seem to get up a 3 AM to post and be first but rest assured the flame burns out West as well....

Ken
Trust me Ken, although I am very impatient on waiting for this guitar, I was not up at 3AM !!!!

Don't know why the time stamp is off like that. Maybe Zack can comment.
Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

Two questions since I am new here:

1) How long are you guys waiting on these?
2) How much are these babies running?
My Guitars
Larrrivee OM-03
Seagull M6 Gloss
http://photos.yahoo.com/rttadlock

QuoteTwo questions since I am new here:

1) How long are you guys waiting on these?
2) How much are these babies running?
1) as noted above, 3 weeks
2) sorry. Jason can't discuss dealer pricing on this forum. However, one of the goals for the Forum Guitar was to do it for under $1,000. so that should put you in the ballpark.

etc) in case you are so new you didn't see the origonal posts, these were a special order for forum members only. Except for the extra lefty guitar made by mistake in the first batch, there won't be any for sale until someone who put down a deposit decides to sell theirs in the future.

There will (most likely) not be any more Forum guitars made in the near future. But enough people have them that a used one is likely to be available at some point in time.
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

heh. for the right price, anything is for sale!

still regret not trying out a MT version on the second go 'round. anyone local to the dc area with a MT and want to trade for my spruce top for a week? lol

you're gonna love 'em when they come in guys!

ron
Ron

Larrivee Forum Guitar #2/17 (For Sale)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - For Sale

Everything must go.

I'm in First !!! Wade and Joe are you ok ?

Half way home, 4 down and 4 to go.

Hopefully we can get a glimpse of some production pics this week !!

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

QuoteI'm in First !!! Wade and Joe are you ok ?

Half way home, 4 down and 4 to go.

Hopefully we can get a glimpse of some production pics this week !!
Drat! Beat'en to the punch again ;)

Looking forward to pictures too.  :)  
Larrivee L03-R
Larrivee OM-09 12 Fret
Larrivee D02
Martin HD-28V
Martin D12X1
Fender Blacktop

Hello everyone, I spoke with Jean jr. this morning and he said things were "strumming along" at Larrivee.  He was going to try to send me some pics today, so hopefully his schedule will allow him to go out and get some good photos.  I am counting down as well!  J
http://www.notableguitars.com
My guitars:

Larrivee OM-50
Fender Strat
Larrivee OM-03MT

Hey Ken,

I am just fine, thanks for asking :)  Just busy this morning.  Yes 4 weeks down and counting.  I bet they are build some very nice guitar for us.

Looking forward to the production pictures.

Wade