Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: complaint about post  (Read 1722 times)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:22:06 PM »

I believe the last post by Denver on the label signing thread breaks at least 2 forum rule....both obscenity and name calling.  Do we want kids and friends seeing someone calling forum members a d**k?
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:44:04 PM »

I believe the last post by Denver on the label signing thread breaks at least 2 forum rule....both obscenity and name calling.  Do we want kids and friends seeing someone calling forum members a d**k?

Like I said, I was done with it and haven't and won't see it. Why doesn't it surprise me, however? 
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:18:49 PM »

Hoping you all allow me the liberty of leaving it as it provides real insight to the Poster

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
ST
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 10:35:02 PM »

--- click for explanation ---

oldblackdogs

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 11:13:10 PM »

Do we want kids and friends seeing someone calling forum members a d**k?

We're all grownups here.  I agree with JOYCEfromNS.

I also feel that the offending poster was not the only one who was out of control in this thread.  What a food fight that turned into, jeeez
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 01:45:31 PM »

We're all grownups here.  I agree with JOYCEfromNS.

I also feel that the offending poster was not the only one who was out of control in this thread.  What a food fight that turned into, jeeez

Yes, of course, if being impolite enough to point out bad behavior is as bad as the display of bad behavior.
SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 03:24:04 PM »

I remain here because of the overall civility and respect of the forum members.  Disagreement (which is expected) and calling someone a part of the male anatomy are on different ends of the space-time continuum.  Plenty of other forums where that can be done.

Thanks to the mods for cleaning up these little messes. 

My $.02

Steve ....aka the SMan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: