For anyone looking.....

Started by headsup, January 13, 2015, 06:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a prize.

no affiliation, but I believe this is a forum RS4?
Either way, it's a beauty....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beautiful-Larrivee-RS-4-Pristine-Right-Handed-Solid-Sunburst-/201263336481?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:3160
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

serial # 119986
2002 LV-05

PRS semi hollow electric

It is not an actual Forum V.  It has some of the features of a Forum V.  Forum V serial #'s are 119170 - 119180.  Dead give away is the missing Forum V decal.
Seek perfection of character!
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!
Refrain from violent deeds!

Quote from: Cybercanyon on January 13, 2015, 12:43:15 PM
It is not an actual Forum V.  It has some of the features of a Forum V.  Forum V serial #'s are 119170 - 119180.  Dead give away is the missing Forum V decal.
:+1:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Yeah, not a Forum V (no logo on the back of the headstock), but other than that, it looks almost exactly like one to me.

I've been kicking around putting mine up for sale for a while now (as I got a case of the "I'm not worthy of a guitar this nice, and I don't want to mess it up", so I don't really play it as much as it deserves).  But then I know I would regret it, so I don't. 

If anyone is interested in picking up Forum V #10, feel free to shoot me a msg.  Yes, I'm the guy who got dual full sized humbuckers, not minis (which I haven't regretted for one second.  The pickups in that guitar are un-freaking-believably good)

it went for less than 1200 USD.
a steal, beautiful guitars, that one in particular had serious Mojo, (what ever that means)
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Oh man. I wish I hadn't even seen this. I would have have raised that price before pushing away from the keyboard.
It is never too late to be what you might have been. - Eliot

2004 LV-03/Fishman Ellipse
2010 RS-2/G3 'buckers

honorable mentions: Heritage 535, Bourgeois/Washburn D55 "Cherokee"