Brand new Larrivee Logo Guitar Strap -

Started by wapacif, January 11, 2015, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Pastor Chuck,

I'm a lucky owner of a Larrivée guitar sinds a few days and i'm desperately looking to find a Larrivée strap.  I found a fotograph, that you posted some years ago.  

Is it still possible to buy such straps ?  Maybe do you still one ?  Maybe do you know an adres ?

thanks for answering, best regards

Patrick

:? I doubt you will ever find one for sale. Alot of us have been asking about theses straps and unless I, m wrong , they haven, t been available for at least 4 years. Good luck and let us all know if you ever come across them.

i have one. hardly used. i will sell it but have no idea what it would be worth.

Ricky Thompson had indicated a few months back that Cherokee guitars would have some available this year before Christmas.  I have not heard any more word, but I do keep checking, as I would like to have one or more as well.  Roscoe did you sell yours?
George

Fortunately, Levi leathers (among others) still make very good straps. By the way ...   :gotdonuts:

Quote from: ducktrapper on October 04, 2015, 10:16:17 AM
Fortunately, Levi leathers (among others) still make very good straps. By the way ...   :gotdonuts:

Yes, and it wouldn't be that hard to trace a Larrivee logo on it somewhere and "tool" it into the leather with a small carving gouge or proper leather tool.  Or one could use a wood-burning pen on light-colored leather.  That's what I would do if I wanted one bad enough.  I don't think there would be any copyright issues if it was for one's own use.  Just a suggestion.   :beer
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: georbro3 on October 04, 2015, 08:27:57 AM
Ricky Thompson had indicated a few months back that Cherokee guitars would have some available this year before Christmas.  I have not heard any more word, but I do keep checking, as I would like to have one or more as well.  Roscoe did you sell yours?
[/quote

Still have it.

Sorry to say this - and it's just one man's opinion, but Cherokee does a PATHETIC job of keeping Larrivee gear (shirts, hats, straps, etc) in stock. I wish Larrivee would find someone else to supply Larrivee gear...
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on October 18, 2015, 09:09:16 PM
Sorry to say this - and it's just one man's opinion, but Cherokee does a PATHETIC job of keeping Larrivee gear (shirts, hats, straps, etc) in stock. I wish Larrivee would find someone else to supply Larrivee gear...

Agreed! Seems like their business model is... WHAT-EV-ER.
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

I have two Larrivee leather straps, and I would be willing to sell the better of the two which is in very good condition.  What were you willing to pay for one?  Shipping via parcel post should be around $5.00 with a small prepaid box.  I would accept a money order or a check (after it clears).
Larrivee guitars include: Larrivee P 03R, L Tenor-40-mahogany, D-04 R, 00-03MH Vintage, L03ZW0, SO40RWO, 0040 Pearl Edition, OM03M with added Fishman, Larrivee L-03 plus many other makes and models in collection.