For Sale (UK) Larrivee OMV05

Started by dawkins, December 28, 2014, 10:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well if I want to fund a classical guitar I have my eyes on then something has to give.

So for sale is my Larrivee OMV05. It's a stunning guitar that I bought only several weeks back here in the UK. It is on ebay at the moment but if someone buys it here outside of ebay I will sell the guitar for £1450. The guitar was built in November 2006 (confirmed by Larrivee). As you would expect the guitar is stunning condition.

It has a new LR Baggs Anthem (TruMic) installed and I had it professionally set up with a lovely low - but not buzzing action.

At the moment I'm studying classical guitar and really need a better instrument.

I would prefer collection from house in UK but will look into shipping as long as the cost and any insurance/tax is paid for by the purchaser. I will not ship unless insured for the correct amount.

Larrivee OMV05

Additional:

I would prefer collection from house in UK but will look into shipping as long as the cost and any insurance/tax is paid for by the purchaser. I will not ship unless insured for the correct amount or if in writing you undertake to accept the risk of shipping without insurance.