Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help identifying this 80's Larrivee  (Read 890 times)
ibmanic

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2014, 08:52:40 PM »

I have been offered a Larrivee electric on a trade and I am interested but haven't been able to find any information on it. Strangely I can only find one other guitar the same so far but the page doesn't have a model number or info for it either.

Larrivee electric

Would love to know a model numer and date of manufacturing - and any idea on value for this guitar.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:48:46 PM »

The pic on my phone isn't the best.

Few questions:

Do you have a serial #  

Is it a bolt on neck  

It's an odd pickup configuration on one humbucker and a single coil. Have any of the pickups had an after purchase mod  

As for value just my opinions!!! - much could depend on condition. In good condition $550 give or take a $100. If the single coil was a mod then $350 to $450

Depending on your answers of bolt on neck or neck thru design will determine if its a LT or RT model. The answer to the PUPS will determine what # will follow the model name LT or RT.  The serial # will give us an idea for age but if I had to guess without a serial # I would say around 1985.

As I say just my opinion as this guitar I'm sure it is stellar ( as mine are) and worth at least  to me more than the open market values them, due to the fact no Super-Super Stars played one. A bit of a convuluted reply as on the fly with my cell phone

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: