FS/FT: Larrivee OM-03R

Started by Dr Stankface, February 22, 2014, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greetings all you six stringers! I'm just a lowly bass player that has an acoustic that he is trying to move to a good home. I know I don't really have any feedback here but I've been an avid member of two other bass websites (with 100% feedback). Here are my profiles from them...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/member.php?u=55034

http://forums.ernieball.com/members/dr-stankface.html

I really don't want to let this guitar go but I don't play it as much as it needs. It sounds phenomenal and feels perfect but I think one of you kind fellows may be able to get some good use out of it. Here's the description and specifics from the Larrivee website.

All Solid wood Construction, Single Piece Mahogany Neck, Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing, African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge, Canadian Maple Body Binding, Rosewood Back & Sides, Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing, Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint, Rounded Larrivee Headstock, White Inlaid Larrivee Logo, Multi-Strip Inlaid Rosette, Ping Tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio, Ivoroid Fretboard Binding, Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard, Microdot Fretboard Markers,

She has a couple of small marks on the head stock, one at the bottom of the body (pictured) and a small finish blemish on the back (really just a bit of sheen difference). Looking to get $850 shipped or would like to trade for bass gear. As far as basses i'm interested in Spector, Music Man, or Fender. I could also do a partial trade for a 210 + cash. Just let me know what you have! Comes with original hardshell case.

Andrew

Could help your sell with a few pictures  :humour: :nana_guitar

Like to make you an offer, but I'm not able to private message you.
I'm located in California and can pay through paypal.  My email is:
plumflowerwhite@yahoo.com
Send me a message if you get this message.

Sincerely,
Perry