Simon And Patrick Guitars

Started by mjvincent, February 15, 2004, 07:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Went to a local guitar shop to put up some flyers for a guitar workshop that my church is sponsoring.  Of course I had to sample the merchandise  ;) ...  To my amazement (since I am on the market for a smaller guitar) I picked up a cheaper guitar (relative term... Cheaper is around $300.00 for me).  And started playing it fingerstyle.  I was even more amazed at the tone emanating from this instrument.  And I had never heard of the make before either.  The guitar was a Simon and Patrick guitar with laminate sides and back.  Have any of you played one of these?  What do you guys think?  I have looked for them online but haven't found any price listings so that I can make sure that I am not being ripped off (if I decide to get one).  
Mike Jones

Larrivee D-03R
K&K Pure Western P/U
Seagull S 12+
Ultrasound Ag30P
ESP EC 100-QM
Webstrings Lights

Simon & Patrick, along with Norman, Art & Lutherie, Seagull, and Godin, are made by LaSiDo in Cananda.  The Simon & Patrick line is generally considered like a higher end Seagull.  The ones I've played have sounded almost exactly like the Seagulls I've played.  Pretty nice guitars.

http://www.simonandpatrick.ca/

Zach

Great guitars with a wonderful tone.At a great price.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help