Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simon And Patrick Guitars  (Read 1526 times)
mjvincent

Ignore
« on: February 15, 2004, 01:26:16 PM »

Went to a local guitar shop to put up some flyers for a guitar workshop that my church is sponsoring.  Of course I had to sample the merchandise  ;) ...  To my amazement (since I am on the market for a smaller guitar) I picked up a cheaper guitar (relative term... Cheaper is around $300.00 for me).  And started playing it fingerstyle.  I was even more amazed at the tone emanating from this instrument.  And I had never heard of the make before either.  The guitar was a Simon and Patrick guitar with laminate sides and back.  Have any of you played one of these?  What do you guys think?  I have looked for them online but haven't found any price listings so that I can make sure that I am not being ripped off (if I decide to get one).  

Mike Jones

Larrivee D-03R
K&K Pure Western P/U
Seagull S 12+
Ultrasound Ag30P
ESP EC 100-QM
Webstrings Lights
Zach
Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 05:21:32 PM »

Simon & Patrick, along with Norman, Art & Lutherie, Seagull, and Godin, are made by LaSiDo in Cananda.  The Simon & Patrick line is generally considered like a higher end Seagull.  The ones I've played have sounded almost exactly like the Seagulls I've played.  Pretty nice guitars.

http://www.simonandpatrick.ca/

Zach
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 07:35:59 PM »

Great guitars with a wonderful tone.At a great price.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: