Lotso Guest Out There

Started by unclrob, January 28, 2004, 02:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotso visitor's out come on in and join the fun,No reason to be shy.Were all goodpeople.Yours Truley,unclbraindead for today.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I don't bite and bark either and I would appreciate more traffic here.
Larrivée L03-R with B-Band AST
Larrivée D-05 with B-Band AST
Lakewood D-32 (Sitka/Rosewood)

It has been quiet around here lately. Guests always welcome. Introduce yourselves, pull up a chair...I'll get the coffee.
:P
Deb  
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

At work I'll take a coffee at night a glass of red wine put your feet up and play along.Lurkers welcome. B)  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Ah, but some of them there forums aint so friendly..

Hi all.  Sorry, I was one of those guests last week.  But I was waiting for my guitar to actually get here before I posted so I would have something say.  Just got a very nice L-02 off of ebay that was barely played.  And I got it for so cheap that I'm not even going to post the actual price.  Let's just say the Buy-It-Now was way low.  And let me say that this thing rocks any guitar.  I played it next to my friend's Taylor 310 yesterday, and the Larrivee destroys it. :P Hehe, I knew how awesome Larrivee's are from playing many many in guitar stores, so to actually own one now is like a dream.  And it blows away the Takamine G332 that I have, though I'll keep that one cuz it's gotten me through so much.  But I've been waiting to get my hands on a Larrivee for a while now and will never buy another brand.
L-02
D-03-12 (whoohoo!)

I be one of those guests most days. Usually check in here at lunch. But only log in if'n I have sumptin' to say.
This thread alone has 105 viewings but only 5 replies. Hmmmm......verdee interesting.

Scottee, I peeked and saw your L-02 on ebay. You got a steal in that one. I guess they do not have an L02 model anymore. It looks like it has a different design for the trim aroung the soundhole. What does it look like? It is hard to tell from the picture. ..Steve
Larrivee D-03 (1997 model)
Larrivee LS-05
Larrivee 00-05

Hello, my name is Cameron ... and I am a lurker ...

(forum members reply in unison, "hello Cameron"

Hey all, great forum here, and I love Larrivees, I believe that my next piece will be an L05, currently have a closely related Morgan OM Mahoany. that I will never part with.

Honestly, great forum here, great product, friendly and helpful people ... I hope that the activity increases sharply, and yes, I will try to do better myself!

bino
:o  
Bino

Guild Mahogany Sunburst Dreadnought D40 (2019)
Guild Maple Dreadnought D30 (2001)
Morgan OMM Mahogany OM (2003)
Morgan OMR Rosewood OM (2018)
Larrivee Mahogany L-Model L-05 (2008)
Larrivee Rosewood Dreadnought D-03R (2011) For Sale
Andrew White Cybele 110 (2018)

I think the word about Larrivee guitars is really getting out. There aren't many around here, yet. Everywhere I take mine, people ask about it... and whenever a guitar player friend picks it up and plays it, they get that faraway look on their face, and I have a hard time getting it back. ;) I wouldn't be at all surprised to see more of them showing up.

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

QuoteI think the word about Larrivee guitars is really getting out. There aren't many around here, yet. Everywhere I take mine, people ask about it... and whenever a guitar player friend picks it up and plays it, they get that faraway look on their face, and I have a hard time getting it back. ;) I wouldn't be at all surprised to see more of them showing up.

Deb
Deb Where I live I have to admit I'm Blessed to have a a Martin,Taylor and Larrivee dealer every time I go in to the acoustic room it gives me G.A.S just looking and playing all those nice guitars :D  next chance I get though I'm going to try and spend as much time as I can with the Larrivee's :D  

Steve, the design around the soundhole looks just about the same as on the L-03 on their website.  The only difference I know of with the L-02 is that it has black binding on the body, instead of the maple in the L-03.

I just ordered a K&K Pure Western because of the reviews I've read and all the praise for it on this site.  Hopefully I'll have it installed by the end of the week.   :)  
L-02
D-03-12 (whoohoo!)

New here, thanks to Unclerob for telling me about this awesome forum.  I am soon to be a Larrivee owner, looking for a L-10.  Very excited from all I have heard.  Played only two and was sold instantly!

Keep up the great posts and information.
1974 Epiphone Archtop EA-250
1997 Larrivee L-10