What is the value of this guitar?

Started by chuckarthy, December 02, 2013, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello all!

I am in no way a guitar player but I picked this guitar up at a garage sale when I was younger and had some ambition to be one.   I am looking to find out what the value of it is.  It has quite a few nicks and dings on it so I tried to take pictures of all of them.  Also I called larrivee and they said that the MFG date is July 15 1988.

Charlie

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s968.photobucket.com/user/Chuckarthy/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

I would say in that condition about $400 give or take $50
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

What would the Guitar cost with a case?  Or does that price include a case? The case is made by TKL.

Thank you
Chuck

Another $50 for the case assuming its in better shape than the guitar. They are great "vintage" guitar well worth the $ for a player without headstock envy but its exactly that which narrows your market and commands such a low price!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Seems like an outstanding price.  Obviously, the style is not going to be hot in today's market, but to have a great guitar for home or studio, I imagine that would be really hard to beat.
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.