[SOLD] FS: Larrivee Parlor P-09, Exc+++ Condition

Started by jefframm, November 30, 2013, 07:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm selling my 2007 Larrivee Parlor. It's the P-09 model, which is gloss rosewood sides and back, with a sitka spruce top. Has very pretty wood binding (maple) and is as close to "mint" as possible for a guitar that has left the shop. (I don't refer to "owned" guitars as mint). I purchased it new at Gruhn Guitars in July of 2007.

There is only one mark on the guitar, and it's a very small scrape on the right side of the headstock veneer - likely from a string change. It's more visible in the attached photo than to the naked eye. The case has a couple of minor scuffs, and is dusty in the pics - and I'll clean that up before shipping.

The guitar has been my "couch" guitar - and other than a move from one house to another, has never left the house. It's currently strung with D'Addario EXP 16 lights - and is very easy to play. Surprisingly loud even with lights, and Larrivee approves of using mediums on the guitar if that's your preference. Action on both bass and treble is about 5/64th's.

The specs are:

Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Scale Length: 24"
Depth: 4"

It has a compound radius fretboard, which is ebony, and in the case of this one it has some interesting color in it as you'll see in the photos. Ebony bridge as well. Very simple appointments, but very pretty with an abalone rosette and Larrivee inlay, with simple silver headstock border.

Includes the guitar, archtop case, and case candy including the un-opened Larrivee polishing cloth. I'm missing the truss rod wrench that was included - but will likely find that as well.

I've really enjoyed the guitar, but have recently been blessed with a Collings C10 as a 30th anniversary present (yes, pretty great wife), and this one won't be getting any playing time.

Current list on these is just over $2100, and street price appears to be about $1650. I'm selling this one for $875, including shipping and insurance within the continental US. While I'm new here at LarriveeForum, I have many transactions on eBay as "jefframm" and also on Talkbass (jefframm as well).

Feel free to ask questions. You can reach me via email at jefframm AT comcast DOT net. I'm not interested in any trades - with the only exception being an Asher or Lap King lap steel guitar. Thanks for checking it out.

that is nice !!  as a owner of a few larry parlors, these are sweet guitars.  looks like someone is going to get a great deal      :thumb
Larrivee P09FM TSB
Larrivee P01 insane maple SOLD thanks Gordon !!  Enjoy !!
Taylor 814ce TSB
USA fender tele
PRS SE flamed maple
Fender USA hot rod Deville
Speedster combo amp... just try and find one :)
1950 Chevy Belar SB400/Turbo350

Thx Bob. It's a sweet little guitar - but part of my Collings negotiation with the Mrs included selling a few things. I'll miss it for sure...