Nice Yamaha MG10/2 Mixer

Started by rwskaggs, October 30, 2013, 07:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOLD off Forum....

Selling an extra mixer that I haven't been using - not a thing wrong with it; looks and operates like new. PayPal or trade for something interesting....

Features:

10 input channels

The MG10/2 features a total of 10 input channels: 2 mono microphone/line inputs and 4 stereo line inputs, 2 of which offer mono microphone input capability.

4 low-noise, high-precision mic preamps

The microphone preamps provided on the 2 mono channels and 2 of the 4 stereo channels would be worth the price of the entire mixer if packaged separately. These are high-performance head amplifiers that will bring out the best in any dynamic or condenser microphone.

Phantom power

So you can take advantage of the superior sonic quality of professional-class studio condenser microphones, all 4 of the MG10/2's high-performance mic preamps feature switchable phantom power. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all 4 channels.

Insert I/O

Mono input channels feature insert I/O patch points so you can add compressors, EQ, or other extra signal processing to the channels as required.

3-band channel EQ and HPF

Designed for smooth, musical response, the 3-band equalizers provided on all input channels are one more sonic tool you can use to create clean, professional mixes. All mono microphone input channels also feature a switchable high-pass filter that can be used to cut out unwanted low-frequency noise.

2 aux sends and stereo aux return

The MG10/2 is also fully equipped to handle external effects and monitor systems. Use the post-fader auxiliary sends in conjunction with the stereo auxiliary returns to add reverb, delay, or other external effects to the mix, and use the pre-fader sends to feed a separate mix to your monitor system.

Optional mic stand mount

What could be more convenient than having your mixer mounted on a microphone stand for freedom of placement and easy access? With the optional BMS-10A Mic Stand Adapter, you can do just that and have your sonic control center within easy reach all the time.

Features
•4 low-noise, high-precision mic preamps with switchable phantom power
•Mono input channels feature insert I/O patch points
•3-band channel EQ and HPF
•Switchable high-pass filters on mono mic input channels
•2 aux sends and stereo aux return
•Optional mic standmount
•10 input channels:
•2 mono microphone/line inputs
RW Skaggs, the tinman:

Acorn House Custom by Chris Kenney:Tinman "Heart   Guitar" SJ; Osage Orange; Master Grade Italian Spruce; Inlay by Jimi Wingert   :D
Rainsong H-DR1100N2
McKnight Mini-Mac V; Madagascar + Italian double top
John Helton Custom OM; Honduran Mahogany Burl
Seagull Parlor in Nashville high tuning

If  this is still available, I'll definitely take it.  PM sent.

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar