Taylor GS Mini
Larrivee 003v-MH Vintage Sunburst
Larrivee C-10
Larrivee omv-10 Cedar Zircote
Larrivee RS-4 Lacewood
Larrivee RS-4 Forum V (No.6)

My list is fairly short too......

LV-19E - Bought from Wildwood Music with the 'Palm Tree' headstock inlay - sold
C-10E - Custom ordered through Wildwood Music with Italian Alpine spruce and Madagascan Rosewood, with flame maple binding.  One off (at the time!) Baby Dragon headstock inlay.  Fitted with L.R.Baggs iMix electronics.
LCJ-10-12E - Custom ordered through Wildwood Music with Italian Alpine spruce and East Indian Rosewood, with flame maple binding.  Has the Baby Dragon inlay on the elongated 12 string headstock, Vine-Of-Life fretboard inlay, and L.R.Baggs Anthem electronics.

Jonesy is happy with this pair of beauties in his life.
If I could have one more I would be very tempted to have an RS-4 with the block inlays and a heavily flamed top.
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

Quote from: Jonesy76 on November 04, 2013, 07:51:43 AM
My list is fairly short too......

LV-19E - Bought from Wildwood Music with the 'Palm Tree' headstock inlay - sold
C-10E - Custom ordered through Wildwood Music with Italian Alpine spruce and Madagascan Rosewood, with flame maple binding.  One off (at the time!) Baby Dragon headstock inlay.  Fitted with L.R.Baggs iMix electronics.
LCJ-10-12E - Custom ordered through Wildwood Music with Italian Alpine spruce and East Indian Rosewood, with flame maple binding.  Has the Baby Dragon inlay on the elongated 12 string headstock, Vine-Of-Life fretboard inlay, and L.R.Baggs Anthem electronics.

Jonesy is happy with this pair of beauties in his life.
If I could have one more I would be very tempted to have an RS-4 with the block inlays and a heavily flamed top.

Jonesy - how does that 12-string sound? From the specs, I'd bet it sounds HUGE! 
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Whoa!  Kind of pains me to look back at this...

L-05 (we shall never part)
OMV-03R (really regret letting it go)
P-01
P-03E
J-10
LSV-11E
C-09
00-60 (wish I still had it)
000-50
OMV-50
1986 Larrivee L-05

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 04, 2013, 11:30:52 AM
Jonesy - how does that 12-string sound? From the specs, I'd bet it sounds HUGE! 
A cannon is probably the best description Sir  :bgrin:

The first strum was enough to prove that I'm going to need a larger front room! 
It's got a huge tone, and it just makes me very happy to think that it's going to get better and better the more I play it, and playing it is no chore at all.  I connected well with my C-10E but it still amazes me how I've instantly bonded with the LCJ.......it just fits me perfectly.
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

Katrinalotus.......which are your favourites out of all those Parlors?    I'm a thinking it is time to get a little sister for my PO9.
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

1980 L-10 deluxe  (had almost 33 years now!)
000-60
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Where my list of Larrivee's was once extensive it is quite short now. I have a P-10 and an L-10 which both see regular use.

Well guys, my list is indeed rather humble when compared to some of your marvellous Larrivees......... :drool:.........however, it contains a P05,  a OM03R, and the recent addition of the new OM40.
I think I'm well set up now with a variety of woods and tones, and these lovely instruments have capabilities far beyond my ability to ever fully exploit them.
My real joy is choosing a song to finger -pick, and then playing it on the three different guitars in turn, to hear the very obvious differences they project......I also love to hear a brand new guitar slowly develop it's richness of tone with the daily playing schedule..............it's all very satisfying indeed      :smile:
I don't really need another guitar right now.......................however, it's gonna happen one day in the near future I suppose ! ............... :wacko:

ok, here goes
00 03 all hog
00 03 eir and sitka
00 03V all hog vsb
om 03 zebrano k&k pu
lv 05 wildwood custom figured hog and is. killer baggs pu with internal mic.
lv 03 pincoda. one of the pretiest pieces of wood ive ever seen.
lv 03 grevillia robusta. killer diller
l 03 bubinga. killer diller diller
bt 03 baritone i tune to D
A model mandolin. very very good mando!

picked out every one from my favorite dealer. cant make myself buy a guitar over the internet without playing it first. probly missed some good ones tho.

wahooo! i try to play em all every day

Hi  Roscoe. Nice bunch of guitars!  Care to describe the sound of zebrano for us? I have looked at those models from Wildwood and wondered what it sounds like.  Thanks
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: broKen on November 05, 2013, 11:48:49 AM
Hi  Roscoe. Nice bunch of guitars!  Care to describe the sound of zebrano for us? I have looked at those models from Wildwood and wondered what it sounds like.  Thanks

oh man, thats a tough one. i was a larrivee dealer in the 90's and they were good guitars. now they are very very good guitars. the 00's are sweet and sometimes pretty big sounding. the L's are really big sounding and my grevllia and bubinga L bodys are huge. the om's seem to fall somewhere in between and that is the case for the zebrano, its eye candy for sure. i would like to find a maple and Australian black wood to add to the herd. would you all agree that size and shape have the most to do with tone? sorry if im off topic.
roscoe

I really like my custom build P -03 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak. I think my second favorite of my parlors would have to be the all mahogany P-03. It was a deep and loud voice and just looks pretty darn sweet.

Meant to say has instead of was. iPhones can be a pain when typing sometimes.

If my list gets any shorter I'll have to leave the forum.  :ohmy:
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: Kazels on November 04, 2013, 09:42:44 PM
Where my list of Larrivee's was once extensive it is quite short now. I have a P-10 and an L-10 which both see regular use.

Those are gorgeous in a traditional/classic way...  :+1:

Quote from: acoustic6 on November 04, 2013, 03:22:29 PM
Whoa!  Kind of pains me to look back at this...

L-05 (we shall never part)
OMV-03R (really regret letting it go)
P-01
P-03E
J-10
LSV-11E
C-09
00-60 (wish I still had it)
000-50
OMV-50

How'd you ever part with your C-09?! Just get gas for something else? I love, love, LOVE my new C-10/Italian spruce/silver oak!

I only have two.  A 1988 Canadian made D-10 Deluxe and a 2006 (or is it 2008? I can not remember) US made OM-60.  Love them both.  I would like to get one of the really nice parlor guitars at some point.

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 06, 2013, 03:14:56 PM
How'd you ever part with your C-09?! Just get gas for something else? I love, love, LOVE my new C-10/Italian spruce/silver oak!

It's always GAS!  In truth though, I'd have to say I found my C-09 was just OK for me.  At the time it was my first rosewood guitar and having played an older L-05 for a good while I preferred the more balanced tones from spruce/mahogany.  Of course now I have an appreciation for both!
1986 Larrivee L-05

We currently have 3 with a new one on order as of yesterday.

D-40 (The Long and McQuade special not the new one)
L-03r
P-03r

and a P-01 ISS which was the last one available to the 12th Fret that I put a deposit on on Monday.