Help me, and get cool Larrivee stuff.

Started by Matthew Larrivee, September 21, 2013, 06:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Larrivee Forum Folk!

My son, and future chief cook & bottle washer at Larrivee Guitars would like your help – and my family would like to give you something in return. Ben is my 9 year son and he is a Cub Scout in Pack 3179 in Ventura. Each year the Cub Scouts sell very over priced popcorn to raise money to pay for camp outs and other scouting related events, and this is where we need your help. We would love if you would help us buy some pop corn to support scouting, and in turn we will help support your tone addiction. So here is my offer to you...

If you go online and buy popcorn, and e-mail me your receipt & address (to Matthew@larrivee.com) my family will send you the following as a thank you:

Spend $20 Autographed Thank You card with Jean/Wendy/Matthew/Ben's Signatures.
Spend $30   Autographed Thank You card & Bone Saddle
Spend $50   Autographed Thank You card, Bone Nut and Bone Saddle.
Spend $80   Autographed Thank You Card, Bone Nut, Bone Saddle, and Bone Bridge Pins w/ Abalone
Spend $100 All of the above, plus a signed label for your guitar

Here is how to purchase if you would like to:

1-To purchase online go to http://www.trails-end.com/ and click on all products.
2-Add the products you want – then when you start to check out it will ask you to enter the zip code of the scout – Enter 93004
3-Select the Scout name. The scout name is "Benjamin L – Matthew – Pack 3179 – Ventura Elks"
4-Click on the red button that says "Support Benjamin L – Matthew – Pack 3179 – Ventura Elks Lodge #1430"

Then complete the transaction and email me the confirmation.

I know this is not normally the type of post we allow in this forum, but hey I'll allow it just this once :> Also I'm sorry for the horrible quality photo!

Thanks all,

Matthew Larrivee

Man and I just gave up microwave popcorn.  Cool offer though.

Matthew,
I would love to participate and contribute.  I went to the site, but they don't ship outside the US.  I am in Canada.  Is there some way I could contribute an equivalent amount directly to Ben and his troupe and still collect the items you are offering?  I'm not concerned about getting the actual popcorn products.  Just need to know how much I would contribute directly to Ben for each of the dollar amount categories you listed.  And if that is feasible, how and to whom would I send the funds?  I'm guessing there are other members outside the CONUS that would like to contribute but have the same issue.

Kurt in Edmonton   
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

FREE POPCORN ?

Like Kurt above, they won't ship to me, in Canada either. I have to fill out the field for shipping the popcorn too.
Maybe I should have it shipped to the Oxnard Shop so some-well deserved luthier could have it?

suggestions?
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

And I have the same issue here in the UK Matt.
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

I didn't even think about international shipping!

Well there are a couple of options... I will gladly ship the Larrivee Goodies Internationally so don't worry about that. You are more than welcome to send something via paypal which I can send on to scout den - but Ben doesn't get popcorn credit for that though. I suppose you could also send the popcorn to the shop in California for the staff to enjoy! My pay pal is mlarrivee@larrivee.com and the address for the California Shop is:

Larrivee Staff
1070 Yarnell Place
Oxnard, CA

I'm totally blown away by your support guys! Thank you so much.

Matt Larrivee

I just bought some popcorn from my newphew, but let me see if I can enlist here.

Brilliant idea. While the kids are charged with selling this stuff, we all know itis the parents who get pressed into service. I admire the creative thinking.
"Soulshine is better than sunshine, better than moonshine, damn sure better than rain."