FS/FT Larrivee J-05

Started by milkman, September 16, 2013, 12:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/4070282905.html

I've got a sweet sounding Larrivee jumbo made in Vancouver. Great, full sound and just all around quality instrument. $1000 is the absolute lowest I can go, which is a great price considering the rarity and caliber of this instrument. Unfortunately, I'm a small guy and want a small bodied guitar. This has a fishman dual source pickup (mic and piezo) and has a Larrivee archtop case

It plays like a dream and only has a few nicks and some finish cracks. No actual cracks.

Hello Friend I have modified your post to include the Sales Price ( per Our Forum Rules ) and copied your picture to the post. You might consider posting more details for example nut width, condition issues ( fret ware etc). Please at least give the marketplace rules a read that I linked for you only takes a couple of minutes

Also suggest you post payment options and if you are considering shipping or not.
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Would you ship to California?

Perhaps, though I'd rather drive out. 

The craigslist post has expired. Please let me know if it's still available and if your'e  willing to ship the guitar to California.
Thanks in advance.