Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Left handed Bakersfield pickups  (Read 612 times)
Napman1

Ignore
« on: September 09, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and Larrivee electrics. I'm a left handed player and I'm looking for a sea foam Bakersfield with a rosewood board. I've found a few on line but the have the single coil pickup in the neck position. I want a mini hum bucket. So I have 3 questions.
1. Is the rosewood board Bakersfield in a left handed version available with the mini him buckets and if so does anyone know of one in stock .
2. If its not available as a stock guitar does anyone know if the body is routed to accept a mini him bucket or are the guitars routed to accept only the factory spec'd pickup .
3. If I purchased a single coil guitar would I be able to locate a lefty pick guard that would fit the mini bucker ?
Thank you for reading my rambling inquiry
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and Larrivee electrics. I'm a left handed player and I'm looking for a sea foam Bakersfield with a rosewood board. I've found a few on line but the have the single coil pickup in the neck position. I want a mini hum bucket. So I have 3 questions.
1. Is the rosewood board Bakersfield in a left handed version available with the mini him buckets and if so does anyone know of one in stock Have your dealer order one!
2. If its not available as a stock guitar does anyone know if the body is routed to accept a mini him bucket or are the guitars routed to accept only the factory spec'd pickup They would be available and are already routed to accept. They are interchangeable.
3. If I purchased a single coil guitar would I be able to locate a lefty pick guard that would fit the mini bucker ? Yes again through your dealer.

oh here's mine - only it's a righty  

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: