CANCELLED 10th Anniv. Larrivee Forum Shirts

Started by tuffythepug, August 05, 2013, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok.   We talked about this a bit in another thread and there seemed to be some interest so let's just do it.

If you are interested in signing up for a commemorative Larrivee Guitar Forum 10th anniversary shirt please respond to this post and let's see if we can get enough people to commit to one.   I need to order a minimum of 50 shirts to keep the price at $20.   These are not T-shirts like the previous forum shirts.  These are light gray polo shirts so they are a little bit more classy and you can wear them to the golf course or other places where a T might not be appropriate.

Only one color (gray) and one style (SS polo) is being offered.   sizes S,M, L, XL, XXL will be available.  Price:  $20 plus shipping

Here is a mock-up of the shirt.    A better illustration will be provided when we're sure we will have enough orders.   The text will read:  "Larrivee Guitar Forum 10th Anniv   2003-2013" on the front left breast  

I'm in for one.

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

One for flatlander please. I guess we'll get particulars later. Size, pay pal etc.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: flatlander on August 05, 2013, 09:06:39 PM
One for flatlander please. I guess we'll get particulars later. Size, pay pal etc.

If we get enough people expressing interest I'll post instructions for placing orders, payment, etc.   Price is expected to be $20 with sufficient quantity of orders.
I have yours and Kurt's size on file from the previous shirt order.  :thumb

Not really my style but loss the collar and keep the button's.What the heck,I'm in.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I'm in!
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

Quote from: unclrob on August 05, 2013, 09:51:02 PM
Not really my style but loss the collar and keep the button's.What the heck,I'm in.

C'mon Rob.  Imagine if you would have had one of these 10th anniversary polo shirts on during this gig.  You would have looked even more cool.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Hello to my friends on the Forum! I've been inactive as far as social media goes but pop in here occasionally.
   I'm down for one of these, having missed the cool tee-shirts. Agree with Rob about the Polo-style, more of a tee-shirt guy? Wish there were both options. I'd get one of each!
   Sent a PM to Tuffy about size. Will wait for more info?
   Just picked up the OOO-60 ('07) from Jim Holler's site. What an incredible guitar!
   Now need to do 2 reviews on my new Larrivees, the other the OM-03ZZ, another amazing Larrivee. I'm in love again!
     Jeff
'11 Martin OM18V Engelmann Custom
'11 Martin D-18 Adirondack Custom
'12 Martin MFG OM-35 Custom
'07 Larrivee OOO-60(Trinity Guitars)
'13 Larrivee OM-03 "Exotic"RW Custom(Oxnard C.S.)
'10 L.Canteri OO1JP Custom(IS/IT.WALNUT)

So it seems I have come to doubt, all that I once held as true

I'm in.

Pierre
FIII LS 03 MH #74      Charlotte
LS 09 FM                    Ari
Moisan OM                  Unique

Quote from: unclrob on August 05, 2013, 09:51:02 PM
Keep the collar Unc. You may need something to wear to a wedding , funeral or such.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

I'm in for one.  I'll be out of town for a couple weeks starting this weekend so don't take a lack of response as backing out.  I'll have limited i'net.  I'll catch up once I get back to town.

Ed

Count me in! Let us know hoe the sizes run...I'll need an XL or an XXL depending.

Dan
"Time flies like an arrow..Fruit flies like a banana"
Townes Van Zandt

Well I seem to have severely over-estimated the amount of interest in this venture.   

So I will leave the topic open for a few more days and if we don't get much in the way of response I'll just shut it down and forget it,   It's not like I needed the headache anyway.   

Count me in
Robert

Larrivee O-50  no longer mine
Collings OM2H
Collings 001Mh
Alvarez Yairi DY87 (Doubleneck)
Northfield "S" Series Custom mandolin
Gibson Les Paul Standard
G&L ASAT (Tele)

Quote from: tuffythepug on August 10, 2013, 03:16:05 PM
Well I seem to have severely over-estimated the amount of interest in this venture.   

So I will leave the topic open for a few more days and if we don't get much in the way of response I'll just shut it down and forget it,   It's not like I needed the headache anyway.   

I was thinking...  you've done this once.  What, are you a glutton for punishment?

Seriously, if I could, I'd be happy to help but my time is spread too thin already.  The time you put into the last effort is still appreciated.

Ed

I'd be interested in one.
1987 Larrivee D-09
2013 Larrivee P-01 ISS

Quote from: eded on August 10, 2013, 09:19:08 PM
I was thinking...  you've done this once.  What, are you a glutton for punishment?

Seriously, if I could, I'd be happy to help but my time is spread too thin already.  The time you put into the last effort is still appreciated.

Ed

:laughin:   Ed, no, I'm not a glutton for punishment.   I admit that the Forum T-shirt project was way more time-consuming and tedious than I ever imagined it would be but I learned quite a bit from the experience.    Since I had developed a way to handle the orders, get the product made, collect the money and get stuff processed and delivered, I thought this time might be a little bit easier.    There seemed to be interest in a 10th anniv. forum shirt so I willingly volunteered to manage it.   But I'm not inclined to enthusiastically promote this project when only a few members want to be involved.    I'll give it another few days but I'm thinking now that there just isn't sufficient interest to continue. 

T the P

Yes, I'm in by all means, thank you so much!
Dave