Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got to play a 00V03 12 fret today  (Read 871 times)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« on: September 21, 2013, 03:05:16 AM »

Now I understand what everyone is talking about.Great tone much nicer then a parlour which I always found to be too boxy but they did make great slide guitars.Koamon got it from someone on the forum its one of the LA guitar store's limited one.The cutaway is kinda cool but the thing that make's it a kick a** guitar is the 12 fret neck joint and the bridge position too the middle of the body.Just a wonderful guitar.Thank goodness I can barrow it when ever I want for recording projects. nice guitar

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
broKen
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 03:22:05 AM »

I enjoy mine, though it's not a perfect fit for my style of playing. Fingerpicking is improving though, and it shines at that.

A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing
The cost of living is...life
eded
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 02:44:12 PM »

Mine was a great guitar.  If the lower bout had only been an inch smaller and the scale about 3/4" shorter, it would have been perfect for me.   

I've just gotten so used to the parlor size and scale that it felt too big.  Then, the PV-03 came out and it was a no brainer for me.  I think the reason some find parlors boxy is that they expect to play it the same way as a bigger guitar.

Ed
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »

The 00-03 IS/R  I ordered is full scale 12 fret and it is super special... I love the Forum III IS/M, too, but my favorite size is the OO.

Had a wonderful all-hog parlor w/cut-away and found it not to my liking ...  a Forum IV is on my wish list... bob
roscoesmusic

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »

Now I understand what everyone is talking about.Great tone much nicer then a parlour which I always found to be too boxy but they did make great slide guitars.Koamon got it from someone on the forum its one of the LA guitar store's limited one.The cutaway is kinda cool but the thing that make's it a kick a** guitar is the 12 fret neck joint and the bridge position too the middle of the body.Just a wonderful guitar.Thank goodness I can barrow it when ever I want for recording projects. nice guitar

you can come play mine any old time!
roscoe of the ozarks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: