50th aniversary?

Started by headsup, July 29, 2013, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maybe an Anniversary Model in each series say from the Recording Series(03's) to the Presentation Series ( 72's etc) with just a little oomph added in each to distinguish it. And limit each series to 50 guitars or so. Any suggestions on what the oomph in each line could be  :?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on August 02, 2013, 07:57:08 AM
Maybe an Anniversary Model in each series say from the Recording Series(03's) to the Presentation Series ( 72's etc) with just a little oomph added in each to distinguish it. And limit each series to 50 guitars or so. Any suggestions on what the oomph in each line could be  :?

bevelled arm rest.....
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Stainless Steel frets.
L-03 Italian Spruce

Stainless steel arm rest.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

aw heck,
stainless steel guitar.....
with an ebony 50 imbeded on the 12fth fret
Like over 50?

Quote from: headsup on August 02, 2013, 02:24:42 PM
aw heck,
Tricone Larrivee? with palm trees for oomph
I want one.

Quote from: headsup on August 02, 2013, 02:24:42 PM
aw heck,
Stainless steel robot tech it could come with for repairs. With a switch for roadie mode.
L-03 Italian Spruce

:+1:
Like over 50?

Quote from: Tuba Mike on July 31, 2013, 07:49:15 AM
I just caught the "T" in your post.  Completely missed it the first time.  Yes, a 10th anniversary T would be a good idea.

If you are still interested, see the New thread to sign up for the Larrivee Guitar Forum 10th Anniv. shirts. 

Quote from: headsup on August 02, 2013, 01:36:00 PM

bevelled arm rest.....
:+1: that would do it for me
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Personally, I would expect a Larrivee 50th anniversary model to embody and showcase the very best of every aspect of Larrivee guitar making.  The finest woods, the nicest bling, and an outstanding one of a kind Wendy headstock inlay.  In other words, I would expect it to be a celebration of what the Larrivee family has accomplished over 50 years.  I would also expect it to be a very limited edition, and something that I have already started saving for. 

My understanding is, it will be just that, something along the lines of a presentation C model with all the bells and whistles,
I have several Larrivee acoustic and electric guitars, all spectacular, all with a story to tell.
  my current favorite is the first one (1971 steel string) , simple, rich sounding, and has at least a million songs and stories in it...

I would hope, that Jean might pay tribute to his early classic guitar building days....
Like over 50?

Quote from: headsup on August 22, 2013, 09:43:57 AM

I would hope, that Jean might pay tribute to his early classic guitar building days....
I feel he already does with each guitar he releases