Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivée Electric in Quebec  (Read 1076 times)
Kris

Ignore
« on: July 23, 2013, 04:34:16 PM »

Hello guys, I am new to this forum but I am a owner of a Larrivée D-03R. I would like to try a Bakersfield but there seems that no store has it in the province of Quebec.

Does anyone has a suggestion, a solution for me to try one of these. I would really like to buy one if the feel is right for me.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »

Not too many have one anywhere. Even though I bought my first Larrivee while a Montreal resident, I was always slightly surprised that not many stores in Quebec carry them. Have you contacted Archambault? They are the Quebec dealers but the times I've been in the Montreal store, they've had nothing in stock. You might try the Folklore Centre in Ottawa. They generally have Larrivee acoustics, anyway. 
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 07:37:20 PM »

I would really like to buy one if the feel is right for me.

If you like the feel of a high end 50's style Tele then it's for you. If not, then of course it won't be!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »

Not too many have one anywhere.  
Tom I'm surprised your fav store in TBay not carrying them 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 09:26:06 PM »

Tom I'm surprised your fav store in TBay not carrying them 

Well, they've just this week relocated to a much larger building so maybe now that you'll be able to move in the store, they'll stock some. Here's hoping.     
Kris

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 09:32:48 PM »

Yes Ducktrapper, Archambault is the dealer of Larrivée in Quebec. I am in communication with a store manager to possibly try one that they will order.

Thanks very much,
Chris
headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 10:42:03 PM »

Hello guys, I am new to this forum but I am a owner of a Larrivée D-03R. I would like to try a Bakersfield but there seems that no store has it in the province of Quebec.

Does anyone has a suggestion, a solution for me to try one of these. I would really like to buy one if the feel is right for me.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Bobby LaLonde Music, in Hawksbury, just across the river has them. he's a great player, and a wonderful businessman, last time I was there he had 3 Bakersfields.

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 02:42:22 AM »

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that the Bakersfield is a Larrivee, because its an "electric guitar".  whistling

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
Kris

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »

Bobby LaLonde Music, in Hawksbury, just across the river has them. he's a great player, and a wonderful businessman, last time I was there he had 3 Bakersfields.

Thanks headsup !
Kris

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that the Bakersfield is a Larrivee, because its an "electric guitar".  whistling

Got it, lol .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: