80's RS-4

Started by mlejeune67, June 21, 2013, 07:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thought others here might have an interest.  I'm not an electric guy (yet).  I do not know the seller just putting this up because there seems to be a lot of buzz here on these vintage RS-4s.   :bowdown:  If someone does contact them, let us know how you make out.

http://newbrunswick.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Rare-80s-Larrivee-RS-4-Electric-Guitar-W0QQAdIdZ477839031
Larrivee L-03R
Martin D-16GT
Norman B-15

Maybe someone could explain why someone lists without price only a please contact :?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

it's $1,000.00
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Quote from: headsup on June 21, 2013, 07:55:49 AM
it's $1,000.00
OK Thanks for that. For me unless it's an exceptional guitar that I have been searchin for a long time, I skip right over the "Please Contact Listings" as I just don't get it. You wanna talk about your guitar - join a guitar forum  :ohmy: You wanna sell it then give probably the most critical detail - The Price!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

it's still there, some one should make an offer.....
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...