Larrivee Forum III #30, Italian Spruce & Mahogany - SOLD!

Started by tjmangum, June 05, 2013, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrivee Forum III Guitar #30/78 - Italian Spruce & Mahogany
This is a great little guitar, but I am blessed to have a number of smaller sized guitars and I have hardly played this one.  Pretty much in the condition it came to me from Jim Holler 4 years ago, only the case has gotten a little dusty.
Pickguard is ready to install if that's your style.  How about $900 plus actual shipping with a cashiers check as payment. If you want to do paypal, let's split the 3%.  
I have bought and sold many guitars on the Guild, Tacoma and AGF forums.
Thanks for looking,
Terry

:nice guitar:

Where is the guitar located? Just trying to estimate shipping to 89701.   :whistling:

Hi,
I'm in Salem, Oregon. So if you are in Carson City, NV area it shouldn't be much at all.  I have a Taylor guitar box ready to ship it in.
Terry

A fine guitar and still available. I put some fresh strings on it last night and it's certainly one of those little guitars that can do anything.  Nice for fingerstyle and picking and strums quite nicely too.
Have a great weekend,
Terry

Is there a ding in on the back of the headstock?

Quote from: Strings4Him on June 07, 2013, 03:56:18 PM
Is there a ding in on the back of the headstock?
Good eyes! I had not noticed that. Just a slight mark, not as bright in person as in the picture.  Must have gotten it from my string winder on a previous string change.

could you tell me the specs ? it looks like the nut is wider than 1 3/4 ... and how about the scale length?

thanks

Here are the specs as shown on old Forum thread:

Larrivee Forum III Guitar

In keeping with our economic situation, Forumites desire a reasonably priced low-bling guitar that offers Larrivee sound and quality suitable for the fingerstylist, moderate strummer or the player desiring a comfortable guitar that is both a looker and a player.

1) LS body style steel string
Lower bout 15"
Waist 9 3/4"
Upper bout 11"
Depth 4"
Overall Length 40"
Scale Length 25.5" (standard scale)
Nut width 1-3/4"
Standard bridge

2) neck 12 frets to the body

3) Herringbone sound hole rosette

4) 12th fret inlay three micro dots, no other fretboard markers, with dots on neck edge binding.

5) Label will say:
                Forum Guitar III
                No 1 of ___
                Each label signed by JCL

6) There is no step 6

7) Maple binding

8) Standard 03 level tuners

9) OHSCase

10) DETACHED tortoise pickguard

11) Custom bone saddle made by Jim Holler
Larrivee OM-50
Larrivee Forum IV - #19