Bakersfields in or near Toronto

Started by Tycho, May 18, 2013, 10:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi all.  I haven't been here in ages, so greetings to all users old and new.

Does anyone know if any dealers in or near Toronto carry the Bakersfield?  I'm curious about them, but would like to check them out before making a decision.  Thanks in advance for any information.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

Maybe the 12th Fret??

Jordan

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst

The Twelfth Fret will order one if you want it, but doesn't stock them regularly.  I'm guessing the same is true of L&M and Ring.  I'd kind of like to try before ordering. 

I know that if L&M happens to have one in another store, they'll order it for you and if you decide not to buy, no sweat.  I might go that route if nobody knows of a retailer who actually carries them.

D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

Quote from: Tycho on May 18, 2013, 10:30:59 AM
Hi all.  I haven't been here in ages, so greetings to all users old and new.

Does anyone know if any dealers in or near Toronto carry the Bakersfield?  I'm curious about them, but would like to check them out before making a decision.  Thanks in advance for any information.

Bobby LaLonde, at LaLonde music in Alexandria had 4 of them a couple months ago, worrth the trip up to the Ottawa Valley.
great musician, good pricing.
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...