Tonerite up and running

Started by Walkerman, March 20, 2013, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: broKen on March 25, 2013, 12:19:32 PM
The cell phone or the tonerite?

You mean there's no app  for vibrations?  :ohmy:  

Quote from: ducktrapper on March 25, 2013, 09:52:22 AM
That's how it starts alright. Soon your girlfriend's using it. Can I say that?  :laughin: 

If she's got her own box why not.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Glennd on March 21, 2013, 01:21:05 PM

Go ahead and play it all you want. Just return it to the Tonerite when you finish playing. I have found that on a new guitar the Tonerite can produce very good results, less so on an older. played in one. I normally have one of my guitars on the Tonerite at any given time. I even go to the extremes and use a capo on differant frets, vary the intensity of the Tonerite etc. It is a substitute for playing. I hear all of the nonbelievers say they would prefer to break in their guitars the natural way "by playing" them. I am 64 and probably won't live the 30 years that seems to give guitars that :vintage" tone. I am very anxious to hear what you think about the guitar after treatment. Hint: don't stop at 72 hours.

Thanks for this post, I'm 60, and have been a professional musician all my life-still am, (see my posts,pics etc). I just bought a toneright, and have started it on a new Simon & patrick that my wife never plays (she likes all my guitars better), but I do have several guitars, 3 Larrivee acoustics and 3 larrivee electrics,as well as several other high end guitars. Of course we can't play them all, so having the tone right purring away on the others when you can't play them seems to me to be a great idea.
Any info on trying it on an electric? the capo i dea is a great idea as well!
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...