The Bruce Trail

Started by abalone at last, April 02, 2013, 05:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here's another alternate tuning song I composed. I concentrated on including an intro ,verse , chorus, bridge , outro structure. My guitar was recently humidified so it has a bit of a different sound than usual. I usually like it when the wood is dryed out a bit more but its been such a long winter I stuck the guitar in the case with the sponge for a week. Anyhow as soon as it warms up I'm going for a hike on the Bruce Trail. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV32iBggJFk&feature=youtu.be

2002 LV-05

PRS semi hollow electric

Oh Ya ...you know it KTRON....Niagara to Tobermory !!
2002 LV-05

PRS semi hollow electric

Quote from: ktron on April 06, 2013, 07:21:43 PM
Very nice!

:+1:

Mellow with good flow.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Oh yeah! My wife grew up camping at Tobermory, and our first "unofficial" honeymoon was at Cedar Lk.
I too have a tune--in altered tuning--for that inspiring area; it's called Blue Water To The Bruce. For those Non-Michiganders, that would be the Blue Water Bridge that crosses at Port Huron. (I believe Queequeg heard parts of it on my harp guitar at our last gathering.)
We in the Great Lakes have so much forest and coastline to have fun in!

:bgrin:
One of these days I'm going to get some clean recordings done to be able to post.  I just got a new 4 track recorder but haven't had the time to learn the import and processing aspect...the job-thing always seems to keep me from what I really want to be doing!  :rolleye:

Quote from: naboz on April 16, 2013, 08:05:04 AM
:bgrin:
One of these days I'm going to get some clean recordings done to be able to post.  I just got a new 4 track recorder but haven't had the time to learn the import and processing aspect...the job-thing always seems to keep me from what I really want to be doing!  :rolleye:

School will be out for the summer soon.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"