anyone seen a seafoam bakersfield?

Started by fritferret, March 19, 2013, 09:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i've seen pics online and the larrivee seafoam looks a bit more blue than green.  what does it look like in person?  i'm thinking of getting another bakersfield and i'm trying to decide on the color.  i'm leaning toward mary kay white, but the seafoam looks pretty cool. i think i'd like it if it's in fact more blue.  i've never liked fender seafoam.  thanks in advance for any help!

Yup, seen and played two, they are definitely green, and not blue, however, if Blue is your thing, theres a custom dark Blue as well in Hawksbury ON.
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Must take a better pic  :blush:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Haven't seen it until the pix above.  I have to admit, the most recent seafoam green colored guitar that has tickled my fancy, in a Hanna Barbera kind of a way, is this:

Ugly to the point of interesting, if that makes any sense at all.  Eastwood Guitars, Airline 59 3P model.  Ridiculous, but I'd love to try it out.
2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF
???? Mitchell MDJ-10 3/4 scale dread
???? Squier Danocaster

My Sound Cloud

Quote from: fritferret on March 19, 2013, 09:28:15 PM
i've seen pics online and the larrivee seafoam looks a bit more blue than green.  what does it look like in person?  i'm thinking of getting another bakersfield and i'm trying to decide on the color.  i'm leaning toward mary kay white, but the seafoam looks pretty cool. i think i'd like it if it's in fact more blue.  i've never liked fender seafoam.  thanks in advance for any help!

go to your search engine and type in sea foam green guitar, lots come up, even in ebay.
you'll know pretty quickly if it's for you or not....
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Quote from: rockstar_not on March 20, 2013, 12:52:51 PM
Haven't seen it until the pix above.  I have to admit, the most recent seafoam green colored guitar that has tickled my fancy, in a Hanna Barbera kind of a way, is this:

Ugly to the point of interesting, if that makes any sense at all.  Eastwood Guitars, Airline 59 3P model.  Ridiculous, but I'd love to try it out.

Quick. Someone call Jack White!

The Seafoam Green on a Bakersfield os amazing....I've had 2. It is definitely green. I just noticed they are doing Sonic Blue now as well. It looks amazing in the photos I've seen. I also got a friend of mine Fiesta Red Lancaster...It was beautiful!! I think it's the only fiesta red so far....I could be wrong though!

Here is one of the Seafoam Bakersfields

][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/southernguitars/8329685119/]
IMG_2676 by southernguitars, on Flickr[/url]

Here is the Fiesta Red Lancaster if anyone wants to see it

][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/southernguitars/8585032780/]
IMG_3640 by southernguitars, on Flickr[/url]
www.southernguitars.net
Authorized Larrivee dealer

That Lancaster looks great  :thumb
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I really liked it! I think it turned out great....Thinking of getting another Bakersfield for myself in this color this time with the mini bucker in the neck!
www.southernguitars.net
Authorized Larrivee dealer

That Bakersfield is very nice. I'm more partial to the surf green versus the seafoam green though. It's nitpicking I know  :wacko:
in His grasp,
brandon

D-60 (rosie)
OMV-50
O-60