LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT ORDER THREAD !!!

Started by tuffythepug, February 12, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm in for at least one.
Hope this helps.... The last shirts were a bit snug in fit.

Those ideas look great, USN!
Dave
'12 L-03RW Italian Spruce (Wildwood)

Dude those are awesome...even in black! I'd definitely be in for at least one!

The brown back design is awesome, echoes the guitar label. I'd be down for one.
Cheers!

Zach
--
OM-03

Lynn, have these designs been "Larrivee approved"? If so, and that front logo appears next to the name, I'll be in for one...

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Hello all, the t-shirt rendering photos I posted are just ideas for now intended to get the design for the next forum shirt going. None of them has been approved etc.
"Guitars are meant to be played not dis-played."

Here are some signed label logo t shirt design ideas.

Quote from: Mikeymac on April 09, 2015, 12:16:38 PM
Lynn, have these designs been "Larrivee approved"? If so, and that front logo appears next to the name, I'll be in for one...

At the present time, only the Larrivee logo that has appeared on the front of the previous 2 shirts and the signed label on the back of the first forum t-shirt (The one that appears in the first few pages of this thread) have been authorized for use on forum  shirts.  But  I don't see any reason  why authorization could not be obtained by going  through proper channels as I did for the original shirts. 

Question  for USNavySeniorChief....... How did you get artwork for the renderings you posted here ?  John Jr. sent me a signed label to use for forum shirt #1.  Do you have a label that's not inside a guitar already ? 

With artwork that's approved by the Larrivee company I can get my supplier to give me a quote for the production of the shirts.   As i mentioned earlier, there needs to be  few dozen people on board for the price to be reasonable.

As a reminder, these are the things that need to be determined:   

Style;  normally it would be a T but it could be a collared golf shirt.  I don't think that appeals to the masses though
Long sleeved or short sleeved ?  or an option for either one.   

Pocket on front ?    We haven't chosen this option yet but it is possible

Color:  first one was black only.  the second one offered several colors.  in small quantities there's no addition charge for multiple color selections

Design:    This is the one the is hard to get a consensus on.  But USNavySeniorChief seems to have come up with an idea that could gain traction.

I suggest that a new thread should be started since this thread was created to actually order the first shirts and a fresh start for these new shirts would probably be best

Tuffy, I'm not sure if it was legit but for the sake of getting ideas for the shirt I pulled all the images from the web. all I did was cut paste and render the design using the software in my iPhone. I have a signed label in my LV-09 but for some reason I could not get a flat image of it due to the crease in the middle. The wooden artwork label was from a picture I took during my last visit with Jean a couple of weeks ago.

I think starting another thread is a great idea. Then hopefully we could get a forum survey on the final design using approved images. Thank you all for getting this going again for all of us!

I would model for the shirt but I think that would negatively affect the interest and marketability of the t-shirt! LOL! :roll

Quote from: USNavySeniorChief on April 09, 2015, 03:41:39 PM
Tuffy, I'm not sure if it was legit but for the sake of getting ideas for the shirt I pulled all the images from the web. all I did was cut paste and render the design using the software in my iPhone. I have a signed label in my LV-09 but for some reason I could not get a flat image of it due to the crease in the middle. The wooden artwork label was from a picture I took during my last visit with Jean a couple of weeks ago.

I think starting another thread is a great idea. Then hopefully we could get a forum survey on the final design using approved images. Thank you all for getting this going again for all of us!

I would model for the shirt but I think that would negatively affect the interest and marketability of the t-shirt! LOL! :roll

Chief
I'm  sure that anything you want to use for purposes of demonstration here on the forum is fine.  But, getting the shirts produced, I had to convince the legal dep't of the mfr. that I had permission to use the Larrivee logo and any other proprietary images such as the label.   Fortunately I had written authorization from John Jr.

That is great info! Thanks Tuffy! Please let me know if you need me to PM / e mail you the image files I used for the design.

Quote from: USNavySeniorChief on April 09, 2015, 06:16:34 PM
That is great info! Thanks Tuffy! Please let me know if you need me to PM / e mail you the image files I used for the design.

chief (if I may call you that  :bgrin:)
Sure, you can e-mail any files to me at lcf1221@aol.com
Are you going too start a new thread or should I ?

I'll email you the images ASAP. Please start the new thread. I'll post the design there also.  Thank you!

BTW. The wife threw me a curve ball... She said, "how about a t-shirt for the ladies?"    :whistling:

For the ladies?

Quote from: USNavySeniorChief on April 10, 2015, 12:21:33 AM
For the ladies?

In the past ladies have just ordered the regular men's shirts here.    Let's not complicate matters by having a separate order  :blush:

Quote from: tuffythepug on April 10, 2015, 01:32:22 AM
In the past ladies have just ordered the regular men's shirts here.    Let's not complicate matters by having a separate order  :blush:

I had to do it because the wife was the one that got me my first Larrivee! Happy wife, happy.... Well, you the rest!  I do agree on doing things one step at a time, so for now... focusing on one style shirt would be the right thing to do.  :bgrin:

I like the idea of another forum T-shirt, however could you substitute
"Forum Member" with the Larrivee forum URL?

"Forum member" is a bit too geeky for me.  :blush:

We could promote the forum more by having the web address
of the forum on it. Or am I missing the general idea here?  :arrow
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

I believe a thread for the new forum shirts will be started soon. So for now, keep those ideas going!  :bgrin:

Quote from: USNavySeniorChief on April 10, 2015, 06:10:59 PM
I believe a thread for the new forum shirts will be started soon. So for now, keep those ideas going!  :bgrin:

Yes.. A new "official"  3rd. Generation Forum Shirt thread will be open tomorrow for everyone to contribute their ideas for a new style for 2015.   Turn around time can be fairly quick if we get commitments from everyone in a timely manner after a final design is agreed upon.  You can have a new shirt for summertime

Thanks Tuffy for the updates.