LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT ORDER THREAD !!!

Started by tuffythepug, February 12, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's time to close the book on the Larrivee Forum T-shirt project.

I've just received confirmation that everyone who ordered a shirt (or shirts) has received them.   I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that none were lost in the mail or damaged in shipment.   

Some final thoughts as we put this to bed....

I appreciate the co-operation of everyone who participated;  everyone paid promptly and provided me with the moral support  I needed to see this through.
The final tally was 86 shirts ordered and sent to 50 different members in 4 countries.
The Larrivee family has expressed gratitude for the generosity of those who donated a little extra so that we could provide them with shirts too.
Shirts were sent to JCL, Wendy, Christine, Matthew, and John Jr.

I know there are some members, old and new, who have inquired about how to order shirts.   Of course the ordering period has long-since passed and there are no more shirts available at this time.     I have been asked if there is a chance we will do this again.     Let's revisit this topic at a later date...   I wouldn't rule it out.  If there is sufficient interest later this summer we might get something going again. 

Lastly, I would like to acknowledge that forum member PeterParlor originally suggested the Forum Tshirt thing in the very beginning.  After many months of discussion it finally became a reality and I would like to thank him for suggesting the idea that got it all started.

Hope you are all enjoying your shirts !
:wave

T the P

Quote from: tuffythepug on April 06, 2013, 01:07:22 PM

well, I now know exactly where about 50 of you live.. :wink:

Aye.. feel free to drop by  :laughin:
04' Larrivée L-09 Collectors Edition 26 of 50
90s' Yamaha Classical

Q: How many guitars does a man need?
A: One more.

I'm from Sweden. The home of Levin, Hagström & Sundberg Guitars.
We also ride polarbears to work on a daily basis. Yes, it's true.

Quote from: Anders451 on April 13, 2013, 04:26:34 AM
Aye.. feel free to drop by  :laughin:

Yes, drop by ... if you bring some of your lefty Larrivees with you!!!  :nana_guitar
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I am rather new to this forum and I recently bought my 1st Larrivee. Are these t-shirts still available? I WANT ONE BADLY!

Quote from: GUILD DV 72 NT on November 17, 2013, 10:49:42 PM
I am rather new to this forum and I recently bought my 1st Larrivee. Are these t-shirts still available? I WANT ONE BADLY!

I'll sell mine if you can live with a XXL that runs kind of small. I washed it and might have worn it once or twice but its too tight so it sits unloved in the drawer. PM me if you're interested.
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: GUILD DV 72 NT on November 17, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

sorry.   There are no more new ones available.    Your best bet is to buy one from Dotneck or sit tight until we place another order at some future date.

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 18, 2013, 09:34:01 AM
sorry.   There are no more new ones available.    Your best bet is to buy one from Dotneck or sit tight until we place another order at some future date.

They're nice shirts - nice graphics (even if they do run a little small): I'd go with tuffy's suggestion.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 18, 2013, 10:07:10 AM
They're nice shirts - nice graphics (even if they do run a little small): I'd go with tuffy's suggestion.

:+1:

And here I just thought I'd put on a pound of two.  :cop: :bgrin:
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: Dotneck on November 18, 2013, 05:27:32 AM
I'll sell mine if you can live with a XXL that runs kind of small. I washed it and might have worn it once or twice but its too tight so it sits unloved in the drawer. PM me if you're interested.
Dotneck - I PM'd you about your shirt.  I wear an XXL.

Quote from: Dotneck on November 18, 2013, 05:27:32 AM
I'll sell mine if you can live with a XXL that runs kind of small.

Sold! And don't bring any more donuts!
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: Dotneck on November 22, 2013, 06:49:23 PM
Sold! And don't bring any more donuts!
Bought. And after paying for the shirt I can't afford any donuts :humour:

Is it time to do another forum tshirt?  I missed out on last one but am definitely interested

Quote from: dazdarren on February 05, 2015, 01:30:04 AM
Is it time to do another forum tshirt?  I missed out on last one but am definitely interested
I would be too!  I don't like the employee-style logo on the front but if there was one with just some tasteful art (like the guitar label/sticker on the back of last one) I'd love to have one.
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Quote from: B0WIE on February 05, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
I would be too!  I don't like the employee-style logo on the front but if there was one with just some tasteful art (like the guitar label/sticker on the back of last one) I'd love to have one.

+1
LV-03R
Gibson LG-0
MIM std Tele

Ditto for a t-shirt order with the label motif. I'd be in for one of those.

Robert
Robert

Larrivee O-50  no longer mine
Collings OM2H
Collings 001Mh
Alvarez Yairi DY87 (Doubleneck)
Northfield "S" Series Custom mandolin
Gibson Les Paul Standard
G&L ASAT (Tele)

Pockets?

I have 4 or 5 shirts that I never wear because I'm a nerdy "stuff in my pocket" type.  I know it would add to the price, but I don't think it would be much.

Ed

Do we think we can organize a new forum tshirt or is it going to be like herding cats to get through the process to get  consensus on the tshirt details

Quote from: dazdarren on April 05, 2015, 02:20:26 AM
Do we think we can organize a new forum tshirt or is it going to be like herding cats to get through the process to get  consensus on the tshirt details
Seeing as how the key players aren't responding to this thread, I'd say it's unlikely to go anywhere right now.
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Quote from: B0WIE on April 05, 2015, 12:53:54 PM
Seeing as how the key players aren't responding to this thread, I'd say it's unlikely to go anywhere right now.

Though I think the way it has always worked has been for someone to take charge and make it work.  If there is someone who wants to get something going, post another thread as a poll to see if there is enough interest.  If there is, go with it.  Make it happen.   

Ed