LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT ORDER THREAD !!!

Started by tuffythepug, February 12, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: tuffythepug on March 22, 2013, 10:42:13 AM
shipped Priority Mail..  3/20..   expected delivery..  3/22       :thumbsup

Yep, arrived today!

I wore the long sleeved one tonight - they fit great! And look AWESOME!

Thanks again, Lynn!
  :bowdown:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I got mine today! Classiest t-shirt I own without a doubt! My only regret is that I didn't order a long sleeve one as well. The weather in SLC changed this past week from spring weather in the low 70s down to 30 with snow again.

Add my voice to the chorus of thanks to Lynn for all his hard work :cheers
2007 L-09 MR 12th Fret 30th Anniversary Ltd Ed
2006 Huss & Dalton TDMA
1977 Takamine F395s (Guild 12-string copy)

I got my shirts two days ago.  They are gorgeous.  These shirt deals are sometimes dicey; however, the shirts we got exceeded my expectations.  The weight and design and layout is excellent.  Lynn did an outstanding job for us, giving us much of his time for free.  We are very lucky indeed.

mary
:blush:

Quote from: kaos on March 23, 2013, 09:48:55 AM
I got my shirts two days ago.  They are gorgeous.  These shirt deals are sometimes dicey; however, the shirts we got exceeded my expectations.  The weight and design and layout is excellent.  Lynn did an outstanding job for us, giving us much of his time for free.  We are very lucky indeed.

mary

Mary, I'm happy you are pleased with the quality and design of the shirts.   I knew that our members would not settle for less than excellence so I chose the best I could get.  I figured that the shirts should be as high quality as the guitars they represent    :thumb

I guess I should chime in and say that I got mine a couple days ago.  I'll echo the sentiments here; they look good, and fit quite well.  I do wish I had also gotten a short sleeve version because it's about to get hot here in the southwest US. 

Great job on putting this together, you have my sincere appreciation Lynn.
Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

My shirt arrived yesterday (Fri.)--havent put it on yet but It looks great (don't want to get clay on it).  Thanks Lynn!
Roger, I am guessing you should be changing shirts about now   :roll

...hopefully yours arrived as mine did.

My shirts just arrived! Need to clean up from early season yard work before I try them on, but they look great!

Thanks again, Lynn!
Remember when the music came from wooden boxes strung with silver wires...

OM-40 SB
Forum VI - LS-03 Moonwood/Walnut
Seagull S6

Shirt just arrived. Thank you so much Lynn for putting in the time and effort to make this happen. Much appreciated!
My Babies:
2012 Larrivee Custom L-03R (soon)
2009 Larrivee OOV-03MH
2013 Drew and Sebastian All-Hog Telecaster
1978 Gibson ES335
2012 Gibson Flying V Grace Potter Series

Lynn, thanks a ton. Got mine yesterday. Love them. Wearing the long sleeve today. You are "the man".
Larrivee OM-05
Martin OM-1

My wife asked if she could wear mine because there really nice shirts....So when's the next run as my wife now has taken procession of them. :crying:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Got mine today!  I'll be wearing tomorrow, great shirt!  Thanks for all the work TtheP :thumbsup
Peter Parlour

Larrivee P-01
Larrivee 00-03R
Larrivee OM-40 Vintage Sunburst
Larrivee SD-40R
Larrivee Bakersfield

Quote from: unclrob on March 23, 2013, 09:10:00 PM
My wife asked if she could wear mine because there really nice shirts....So when's the next run as my wife now has taken procession of them. :crying:

Sounds like you got the best deal, with your wife wearing it you can look at it. Can't see it if its on your body, unless you look in a mirror.

I will be looking for mine in Mondays mail.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

T-shirts arrived in Alaska yesterday and am very pleased with both the look and quality - Well done TtheP!!!   Looking back, my only regret is that we didn't pitch in for a couple of shirts for you in appreciation for your time and effort.   Thank you so very much!

:cheers

Yep, shirt made it over to Carolina Coast.  Very nice shirts and print. Thanks Mr. Pug.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Shirts arrived yesterday.  Very much impressed.  Excellent quality.  Thanks much.  I will wear them proudly.   :thumbsup

Sounds like someone from every state in the union got theirs, maybe my mail delivery does suck?   :bgrin:
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Roger, I tracked your parcel and I received this message:

"Your item departed our ALLEN PARK, MI 48101 sort facility on March 24, 2013."

Looks like it's on it's way.

Over four decades ago I hung out in Allen Park.

Yeah, well Lynn, my last guitar delivery made it from Houston to Allen Park in one day, then it was on its way to Waterford (1 1/2 north of me?!) and ended up back in Allen Park for the weekend and then finally to my house on Tues. (8 days from mailing)--box was beat up, but guitar had been packaged well, thank goodness. I dont care too much for those sorters in Allen Pk.
Hope your shirt doesnt get the same handling, Roger.

Lynn,  my shirts arrived on Friday afternoon,

Thanks again for all you efforts to make these a reality.  :thumb  :nana_guitar
My wife says I can buy, sell swap guitars and cars as much as I want...
as long as I don't start swapping wives... sounds like a good deal to me.