LARRIVEE FORUM T-SHIRT ORDER THREAD !!!

Started by tuffythepug, February 12, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was just going to say that the standard mail takes about a week to get to MI from CA, then I saw Mikes post. Mine didn't come today but I'm a whole hour away from Mike.   :laughin:
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 21, 2013, 06:05:57 PM
I was just going to say that the standard mail takes about a week to get to MI from CA, then I saw Mikes post. Mine didn't come today but I'm a whole hour away from Mike.   :laughin:

Roger, it just turned out that yours went out a day later that's all.  Mike's went out on Tues. and yours went out on Wed.   Look for it tomorrow !  :thumb

Got them today. Great work!! Thanks!
Dave
'12 L-03RW Italian Spruce (Wildwood)

OK guys..    All orders have now been packaged and mailed.  
Here is a list of the members who will be receiving (or have already received) Larrivee Forum T-shirts

Sent on 3/19

Tadol
dBerch
SMan
Nort
dave42
HAMFIST
Walkerman
larsonjeffp
Bacchus
ffinke
dependan
kaos
Tio Kimo
Unclrob
srwmme
eded
Tuba Mike
Dkoloff

Sent on 3/20

Flatlander
Superdave
Dotneck
Mudbox
Pastorchuck
Thrakazog
Naboz
Mikeymac
Hooked
SKramer
Frasier1
JR
Harptech
MR_LV19e
AARRA
Holty
BlackDogJazz

Sent on 3/21

JamesN
Niteshooter
Jitterboogie
JoycefromNS
Jagadis
Anders451
L07 Shooting Star
Denis
Gary787
PierreV
Jonesy76
Ducktrapper
PeterParlor
tony20110

A "special" package went out to Yarnell place on 3/20 and to Vancouver today.  

Thank you all for taking part in this Larrivee Forum Tshirt project.  I hope you like your shirts and that you wear them in good health    :cheers

Yahoo! Got mine today and it is gorgeous. I'll be proud to wear it.

Tuffy, thanks again.

f
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

Got mine today...love the long sleeve.  Thanks T the P

Quote from: Walkerman on March 21, 2013, 10:15:38 PM
Got mine today...love the long sleeve.  Thanks T the P

Steve, I'd be interested to hear if you get any feedback from Yarnell Place in the coming days.    Glad you like your shirt !  I haven't tried on my long-sleeve yet but the short sleeve fits perfectly and looks darn good if I do say so.

Chicago check in . Shirt looks great.....only regret, not ordering a long sleeve version.

Well done, TTP!
It is never too late to be what you might have been. - Eliot

2004 LV-03/Fishman Ellipse
2010 RS-2/G3 'buckers

honorable mentions: Heritage 535, Bourgeois/Washburn D55 "Cherokee"

Waiting ...  :whistling: ...drooling  :drool:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on March 22, 2013, 10:26:42 AM
Waiting ...  :whistling: ...drooling  :drool:

shipped Priority Mail..  3/20..   expected delivery..  3/22       :thumbsup

Hey Tuffy,

I just wanted to echo everyone else's comments by saying that I really appreciate the time and effort it took you to get all the shirts ordered and out in the mail.  My shirts are probably on the pony express from the USA to Canuckistan.  I expect them to show up in 2 weeks time once the boys in Canada Customs have tried them on and decided they don't know what Larrivee is and their beer bellies are too big for the size I ordered  :laughin:  Good news is that I will probably get my shirts before Ducktrapper because he lives in the bush and prolly has to take a snowmobile to pick up his shirts at the post office  :laughin:.  Looking forward to wearing the shirts with pride and posting a picture on the forum.

Thanks again!!

JordanK.

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst

Quote from: Jagadis on March 22, 2013, 11:07:26 AM
Hey Tuffy,

I just wanted to echo everyone else's comments by saying that I really appreciate the time and effort it took you to get all the shirts ordered and out in the mail.  My shirts are probably on the pony express from the USA to Canuckistan.  I expect them to show up in 2 weeks time once the boys in Canada Customs have tried them on and decided they don't know what Larrivee is and their beer bellies are too big for the size I ordered  :laughin:  Good news is that I will probably get my shirts before Ducktrapper because he lives in the bush and prolly has to take a snowmobile to pick up his shirts at the post office  :laughin:.  Looking forward to wearing the shirts with pride and posting a picture on the forum.

Thanks again!!

JordanK.

Jordan, I think you'll find that they were well worth the wait !   Shirts are on their way to many locations in Canada as well as Sweden and the UK.  They will be arriving over the course of the next week or so I guess.   It has been a much bigger task than I ever dreamed it would be.   But I am pleased that I was able to get this done for my forum friends around the world.

Quote from: Jagadis on March 22, 2013, 11:07:26 AM
Hey Tuffy,

Thanks again!!

JordanK.

No live in bush. Live in igloo on tundra. Need shirt, still cold!  :laughin:

You should try the UK Ducktrapper!

We've just been hit again with another snow storm, and the couple of poxy inches we get has brought most of the country to a complete and utter standstill! 
It honestly is laughable, as well as being pathetic!
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

Well mine didn't come in the mail today, maybe tomorrow. Thanks again for doing this Lynn, I'm sure it was quite an undertaking.
Roger

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 22, 2013, 01:29:34 PM
Well mine didn't come in the mail today, maybe tomorrow. Thanks again for doing this Lynn, I'm sure it was quite an undertaking.

Roger, it went out via Priority Mail  on 3/20 with an expected delivery date of 3/22.  I must have bogged down the  whole US Postal Service with so many shipments !   :tongue:

mine showed up today...coast to coast!

Thanks Tuffy
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

I really can't complain about the mail service, I've been ordering quite a few things lately and everything arrives in a reasonable amount of time. Even shipments from China are only 8 to 10 days.
For priority mail its usually 4 days from CA, at least thats what I have been experiencing. If it comes tomorrow great if not it will likely be here Monday.
I've got my new Wildwood music shirt to wear for the time being. My wife keeps telling me to take it off so she can wash it but I've only been wearing it for 5 days.  :laughin:
Roger

Roger I got mine today and I'm at least another hour west of you. Tuffy thanks for a great job and all your hard work.
Dave
Morgan OMM
Bart Reiter Tubaphone openback banjo
Scherl & Roth German Fiddle
Ramsey Fairbanks Electric Banjo
Eastman 503 Archtop

Mine arrived last night, no issues.
They look great!
Thanks Tuffy :cheers
2014 LS-03R Notable Custom
2001 Larrivee L-09
1995 Larrivee LS-05