One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on February 14, 2013, 01:53:19 PM
Count me in for a couple of extra ducets for shirts for the family. :cheers

Thanks Rob.   there have been a few offers such as yours already.  :thumb    
Just add whatever you want to the total when I send you the payment instructions..   4 extra shirts should be about $80 or so with shipping.   There are currently about 50 people signed up.  If everyone added a dollar or two to their payment it would cover the cost easily.

Understand though, this is strictly voluntary  

I'll be more than happy to add some extra pennies for the Larrivee family, especially Wendy after her amazing work on the headstock inlay on my C10.
Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.

After day 1 of orders being taken.........................    Total of 34 shirts ordered       Not a bad start !    2 weeks left to order yours

Still haven't heard back from quite a few people who had expressed a desire to get in on this earlier.....   

Prices were based on a a quantity of 60 or more so get your orders in.   We need 24 more  :thumb

As of 2/18/13....

I have now received orders for 75 Forum Tshirts.    If you have not filled out a Larrivee Forum T-Shirt Order Form and sent it to me, then you have not placed an order.

Still waiting for orders from these members who had expressed interest earlier.  Don't wait til the last minute.    Order cut-off date is march 1.

Mikeymac   Thanks pastor Mike !
Gr8FL DAD
Bacchus   Got it.   thanks !
Corky
dotneck  received 2/26 thanks !
naboz   Thanks Bernie !
hooked  got it  :thumb
ffinke    received 2/16 thank you
gracem
Brandon
Davey
Tweedldum
Crescent
Ducktrapper   Tom is in !  thanks
JoycefromNS   received  2/15   thanks !
Walkerman  got it.  thanks Steve
MR_LV19E     got it Roger, thanks !
L07 Shooting star   received 2/18 thanks Kurt !
edgeguy
Thrakazog   Got it John,  thank you
WillRoland
Frasier1   you're in !  thanks
Hinto
Rwskaggs
BlackDogJazz   received 2/17..  thanks !
Anders451   Got it.  thanks Anders
Queequeg
Mprice
Tadol     Received 2/22.  thanks Tad
Crescent   PLEASE RE-SEND YOUR ORDER.  I DID NOT RECEIVE IT
mudbox   received 2/20 thanks !
van_gogan

I haven't said so publicly so I should....

I am very appreciative of your stepping up on this.  Pour yourself a (virtual) beverage and put it on my tab.   :cheers

Ed

Quote from: eded on February 15, 2013, 08:50:35 PM
I haven't said so publicly so I should....

I am very appreciative of your stepping up on this.  Pour yourself a (virtual) beverage and put it on my tab.   :cheers

Ed

Thanks ed.  I hope you don't mind,,,   I made it a double.   :thumb

Don't worry - I'll get my order in before March 1st. Just watching the budget closely these days - celebrating our 30th anniversary this month, so discretionary dollars are tight!
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on February 18, 2013, 09:26:32 AM
Don't worry - I'll get my order in before March 1st. Just watching the budget closely these days - celebrating our 30th anniversary this month, so discretionary dollars are tight!

Mikeymac
I  understand completely.  But keep in mind that you don't need to send payment at the time you submit your order.   I just need to have confirmed orders prior to placing the final order with the provider.    I you are certain how many of which type you want, you can submit the order at any time.   
I don't mean to rush anyone..     I'm just trying to keep the spreadsheet up-to-date.   :thumb

Tuffy,
I'm down for a short sleeve Large, and will kick in for Larrivee family shirts.
mud

Quote from: mudbox on February 18, 2013, 11:43:35 AM
Tuffy,
I'm down for a short sleeve Large, and will kick in for Larrivee family shirts.
mud

Mud,
thanks.   check your PM.    I need to send you an order form
Lynn

Quote from: tuffythepug on February 18, 2013, 11:39:00 AM
Mikeymac
I  understand completely.  But keep in mind that you don't need to send payment at the time you submit your order.   I just need to have confirmed orders prior to placing the final order with the provider.   
If you are certain how many of which type you want, you can submit the order at any time.   
I don't mean to rush anyone..     I'm just trying to keep the spreadsheet up-to-date.   :thumb

Will do - thanks.

Sorry  the scanner was not working my wife should have form sent today cheers.

We have hit the threshold of 60 shirts needed to qualify for the prices quoted.   :thumb       61 shirts so far..  ( not counting the ones I'll be ordering for the Larrivee family)

Thanks you guys

I'm always hesitant with shirt sizes when ordering sight unseen...

...do you have any feel for whether these shirts will run "small" or "large," and how much they might shrink?

I've got the form run off and ready to fax - the size thing is the only part I'm struggling with!

Thanks for any help with this!

Quote from: Mikeymac on February 19, 2013, 09:52:04 PM
I'm always hesitant with shirt sizes when ordering sight unseen...

...do you have any feel for whether these shirts will run "small" or "large," and how much they might shrink?

I've got the form run off and ready to fax - the size thing is the only part I'm struggling with!

Thanks for any help with this!

I have a long-sleeved  shirt from a brewery which is the exact shirt we are getting. I don't think they run small. The size seems pretty true and there was very little, if any, shrinkage after being washed numerous times .  They are 100% pre-shrunk cotton.   But I always say that you should order 1 size up if there's any doubt;   a little large is ok..  too small and you can't wear it.   :wink:

Quote from: tuffythepug on February 20, 2013, 12:35:22 AM
I have a long-sleeved  shirt from a brewery which is the exact shirt we are getting. I don't think they run small. The size seems pretty true and there was very little, if any, shrinkage after being washed numerous times .  They are 100% pre-shrunk cotton.   But I always say that you should order 1 size up if there's any doubt;   a little large is ok..  too small and you can't wear it.   :wink:

Or maybe a little small is incentive to deflate the spare tire...  that is, *my* spare tire.  I'm not implying anyone else around here would have that issue!   :laughin:

Ed

Glad to see this is moving forward. We all deserve some quality Larrivee Forum swag.

Any news on what we all need to do to get you the cash for these yet?

Thanks, man!

:smile:
"Soulshine is better than sunshine, better than moonshine, damn sure better than rain."

Quote from: HAMFIST on February 20, 2013, 07:53:16 PM
Glad to see this is moving forward. We all deserve some quality Larrivee Forum swag.

Any news on what we all need to do to get you the cash for these yet?

Thanks, man!

:smile:

Yes, things are moving right along.   As far as payment is concerned , next week I will be contacting each person who has placed an order and providing information on how to get your payment to me.    I will be placing the order for all shirts on March 1.   I expect to have them within 2 weeks from that date.   I will then begin the process of shipping them to you all.   Those who placed their orders first will have their shirts sent first.    People should start receiving their shirts by the 3rd week in March. 
Thank you all for your patience and co-operation:  This is a big undertaking and I truly want it to be a good experience for everyone who participates.   :thumb

I'd like an extra large short sleeve Mr. Tuffy. I'm going to PM you my email address as I don't get on here a whole lot lately. thx matt
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.