Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post removed?  (Read 1654 times)
pkelecy

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2013, 04:02:27 PM »

There was a guitar for sale I had inquired about (OM-03 MT Forum I Whole Hog ).  It ended up selling to someone else. So I posted a final "thanks and congratulations" type of post, but it was removed (twice!).  Why is that?  I was just trying to be courteous.  Thanks. 

Larrivee Forum III #16  LS-03 MH/IS
Loriente Clarita spruce classical
Kenny Hill Artisan Madrid classical
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 04:23:11 PM »

Pat  it was very likely me who removed the posts. I did so in an attempt to keep the section clean as possible but we do miss many.

Please reacquaint yourself with the Forum Rules specifically rule 5 and also the Marketplace Rules such as Posts in the Buy & Sell section should be on topic and any replies should only be by interested parties. amongst others.

Having said all this there are some 3rd party posts that are left as they are either missed or just vital info ( eg photo assistance) to assist the seller.

Hope you understand that this rule enforcement thing is far from a science and certainly not meant to cause problems nor issues. In the marketplace section the goal of this type of rule enforcement is to keep the threads on point and from bumping other sellers down.

Once again I hope I clarified this position to you and others who have been affected and sometimes wonder the same.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
pkelecy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »

Joyce,

Thanks for clarification, and I did see the rule you referenced.  What confused me were the other "congratulatory" type posts that were left.  Mine did have a bit more though, as I had asked the new owner to post back what he thought of it, etc, once it arrived.  I guess it's a fine line, but now I know.   

BTW, is that your F-IV shown in your signature?  nice guitar  If so, how do you like it?  I'm seriously considering the one "superdave" is selling... 

JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 05:19:20 PM »

BTW, is that your F-IV shown in your signature?  nice guitar  If so, how do you like it?  I'm seriously considering the one "superdave" is selling...  
Thanks Pat, yes I see a few posts in there that should have been removed that I simply missed. I understand why this could create confusion.

The Forum IV is a great little guitar. If I didn't already have mine SuperDave's would have already been on its way to Nova Scotia.

I really like the OO size so much so, I got a 2nd for another location. I luv em equally  

Surprised the Forum IV is still for sale after almost a week

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
pkelecy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 05:57:33 PM »

Wow!  So they made a burst version.  That's beautiful!   

I'm still waiting to hear back from superdave on a few things, but plan to make him an offer if those check out...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: