Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1992 OM-09 Flamed Maple  (Read 730 times)
cjallen

Ignore
« on: September 19, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »

I have a 1992 OM-09 Flamed Maple guitar in mint/mint condition that I have owned and loved for many years.  Unfortunately I don't seem to have the time to play it much anymore and have been considering getting rid of it as it deserves better.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else out there has any idea of what a Flamed Maple OM-09 might sell for (private sale).  I have been watching eBay and the internet for a couple of years and just never see a Maple OM-09 out there. I'm not sure if the maple makes it more valuable, less valuable or no difference.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 03:56:35 AM »

Maple was an upgrade wood.as for value well the market s**ks so I would go with the going rate for a standard 09.If you go thru the forsale section here you will see the going rate's.You will notice that the price's also low but again the market s**k's.If you don't need to move it fast I would wait another year or so and see if things change.The resale of Larrivee's even the older modals don't stand up to other makers like Martin,Taylor and the others,unfortunately.Good luck.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: