Larrivee Forum T-Shirts

Started by peterparlour, August 07, 2012, 06:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bump... Christmas is coming... my spouse is looking for (small) gift inspiration. The big one is sitting on the stand next to me.
Remember when the music came from wooden boxes strung with silver wires...

OM-40 SB
Forum VI - LS-03 Moonwood/Walnut
Seagull S6

Heck ya. 

:+1: Short sleeve, please.

(although, the idea that it say Forum Guitar, rather than Guitar Forum, is kinda cool. Talk about a conversation starter/still an exclusive shirt)

It is never too late to be what you might have been. - Eliot

2004 LV-03/Fishman Ellipse
2010 RS-2/G3 'buckers

honorable mentions: Heritage 535, Bourgeois/Washburn D55 "Cherokee"

1 Medium short sleeve just give me payment details when ready thanks.

Is this the order -taking thread? I thought he was going to start a new thread for that? 

I'll take  2 XL : one short and one long sleeve.

DAvid
So many songs - so little time...
Finger Picking good Folk, Blues, Gospel, Roots, Rags, and Originals
www.davidberchtold.com

Quote from: dberch on November 15, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
Is this the order -taking thread?

I think this is the "who's interested?" thread.
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Looks like there's enough interest.   :winkin:

www.davidberchtold.com

Quote from: dberch on November 15, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
Is this the order -taking thread? I thought he was going to start a new thread for that? 

I'll take  2 XL : one short and one long sleeve.

DAvid

David,
Dotneck is correct, this is a "who's interested" thread.  We needed to get a reasonable estimate of the quantity needed in order to get a price from the mfr.  Right now we know there is enough interest to get this done:  There are over 60 shirts spoken for at this point.   price and shipping considerations are being worked out as I write this.   

An ORDER THREAD will be created once we know what the costs will be.

I've been told that we should expect a price soon.  I'm waiting to hear from John Jr. who has been helping us out a great deal behind the scenes.  

T the P

put me down for 2 xxl 0ne short  and one lon sleeve.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 15, 2012, 10:27:01 AM

David,
Dotneck is correct, this is a "who's interested" thread.  We needed to get a reasonable estimate of the quantity needed in order to get a price from the mfr.  Right now we know there is enough interest to get this done:  There are over 60 shirts spoken for at this point.   price and shipping considerations are being worked out as I write this.  

An ORDER THREAD will be created once we know what the costs will be.

I've been told that we should expect a price soon.  I'm waiting to hear from John Jr. who has been helping us out a great deal behind the scenes.  

T the P
Excellent! Thanks for the explanation, Tuffy!  You the Man!, er Pug!, er whatever.     :bgrin:

www.davidberchtold.com

Looking forward to the 'order thread' - I don't think it has started yet?  :whistling:

Quote from: gracem on November 29, 2012, 09:28:54 PM
Looking forward to the 'order thread' - I don't think it has started yet?  :whistling:

gracem
Order thread hasn't been started yet pending final price quote from John Jr's. textile contact.  Keep watching  :thumb

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 29, 2012, 11:00:40 PM

gracem
Order thread hasn't been started yet pending final price quote from John Jr's. textile contact.  Keep watching  :thumb

Thanks for the update, ttp; I was wondering how this was going.  :thumb
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I assume this is still in a holding pattern? Been gone a while.....but still desperately want to wear my love for these instruments.

Getting a firm price from suppliers has been much more difficult that I ever imagined.    The Larrivee family has, of course, been dealt a blow by the loss of their loved one so I don't expect this is a top priority right now.   However, I have contacted an alternate provider who I expect to hear from this week.  Sorry for the delay guys.    I've hit some roadblocks.    But we'll get there shortly I'm sure

No worries. I absolutely understand about priorities. To be honest, I was unaware of the situation. My thoughts and prayers!

Since this has all started, I've sold my Larrivee!
Dave
'12 L-03RW Italian Spruce (Wildwood)

I would definitely be interested in one if this happens. Thanks. :donut :donut2 :donut
Larrivee OM-05
Martin OM-1

Quote from: Holty on February 05, 2013, 02:17:06 PM
I would definitely be interested in one if this happens. Thanks. :donut :donut2 :donut

Holty, watch for a thread in the near future with information about how to order !

Quote from: dave42 on February 03, 2013, 06:57:31 PM
Since this has all started, I've sold my Larrivee!

But your still a forum member!  If you would like, maybe Tuffy could add "less" to the end of "Larrivee" on yours.  :humour:
Larrivee OM-50
Larrivee Forum IV - #19
Willson 3400S Eb Tuba
Wessex BBb Helicon

Quote from: Tuba Mike on February 05, 2013, 08:40:50 PMIf you would like, maybe Tuffy could add "less" to the end of "Larrivee" on yours.  :humour:

:roll

Oh - that's cruel.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992